The Dallas Eakins meme thread

McDavidMcCup

Jul 9, 2007
4iair.jpg

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
I don't know where to post this but Jesus, if this true, this is the most embarrassing thing I have ever experienced as an oilers fan. Oilersnation posted it, so I assume there was some validity.

@OilersNation: Is it true that Eakins' kids are being made fun of because of the Oilers' record? If true, some of you have some parenting to do -bm #Sheesh

I believe he has two little daughters.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
“I have kids bugging my daughter at school. That’s not very much fun.

“I’m walking my daughter to school yesterday and I have one kid yelling at everybody ‘There’s the head coach of the Edmonton Oilers!’ And my five-year-old daughter gets real excited because, ‘That’s my daddy.’

“And then I have another kid yelling, ‘You suck!’†- source Edmonton Sun

Brutal. :shakehead

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
I don't know where to post this but Jesus, if this true, this is the most embarrassing thing I have ever experienced as an oilers fan.

Right. Some five-year-old teases another five-year-old about her famous dad and we should all feel ashamed to be fans of the club. Because the schoolyard behaviour of kindergarteners reflects poorly on all of us. Got it. :shakehead

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Right. Some five-year-old teases another five-year-old about her famous dad and we should all feel ashamed to be fans of the club. Because the schoolyard behaviour of kindergarteners reflects poorly on all of us. Got it. :shakehead

Exactly. Whats the saying? "Kids will be kids"?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad