610x-114.jpg

space.png
+

Dwight-King.jpeg

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
He is my favorite of all the players i have wanted off the team

Yep, I agree . If Regehr keeps playing the way he has this last week I may have to eat some crow..

It's funny how the young pups brought a new energy to some players.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether

I don't know which one scares me more but I do know which one I will wake up screaming in a cold sweat from in a couple of hours.

The idea that King could reproduce is damned scary. That he and the easter bunny could co exist is terrifying.

Great pic.;)

I appreciate you Dwight. I appreciate you from a great distance.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
safe_image.php

He's been fantastic this year.

LOL. "Not bad!"

Seriously, King has looked more than solid. He has improved vastly with his puck skills to go along with the board work with his big frame. Great to see success to go along with his hard work and he's getting to all the right places. Sutter loves his farm boys too!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Also, that one with the horses, buggy, and Cup is one of my favorite pics of all time. I swore it was 'shopped. It couldn't be real :laugh:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
LOL. "Not bad!"

Seriously, King has looked more than solid. He has improved vastly with his puck skills to go along with the board work with his big frame. Great to see success to go along with his hard work and he's getting to all the right places. Sutter loves his farm boys too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LxCk0aR5G00#t=11

Also, that one with the horses, buggy, and Cup is one of my favorite pics of all time. I swore it was 'shopped. It couldn't be real :laugh:

And he looks to be hauling ass! :laugh:

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
6 goals on the year puts him one goal behind Williams for the lead in goals on the team!!!!

He started hitting too!!!!

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
What do Gabriel Landeskog, Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd, Patrick Sharp, Thomas Vanek, Taylor Hall, Patrik Elias, and Loui Ericksson all have in common? They are left wingers with equal or fewer goals than D-machine.

We don't need a LW people, we need to loosen the reins on King and get a playmaker to feed him the puck.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
What do Gabriel Landeskog, Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd, Patrick Sharp, Thomas Vanek, Taylor Hall, Patrik Elias, and Loui Ericksson all have in common? They are left wingers with equal or fewer goals than D-machine.

We don't need a LW people, we need to loosen the reins on King and get a playmaker to feed him the puck.

I lost it :biglaugh:

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I never thought I would say this, king belongs on the 2nd line wing if he continues to hit. I couldn't be happier he is starting to prove me wrong.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
It's a little weird that King just played in his 100th game last night. If we're going by 82 game seasons, King is early in his 2nd year. He's gotten at least 300 games worth of criticism.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Yeah, big ****ing surprise. He was still basically a rookie last year when everyone wanted him shot out the nearest airlock.

Wow, you mean he doesn't suck? I know you never said he did, because we have both been saying essentially the same things.

King is a forward that you know if he can get a hit on a defenseman with the puck in his own end, that the defenseman will be coughing up the puck. That ability gets a lot of things going for the Kings in the offensive zone.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

King isn't a sniper, he just needs to keep doing the dirty work for whatever line he is on, because that is his real value to the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad