The Claude Julien & Michel Therrien poll thread

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
CJ and it`s not even close for me.
Cj is very astute and has the ability to play the long game with officials, he knows how to massage things in his favour. Also his rose coloured glasses approach to his team in the media endears him to every player in the organization.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
#1. Julien is tainted for being a Bruin for so long (seriously... no banter...)
#2. System's wise and on-ice coaching they're as good (I know many posters don't agree on this point)
#3. I'll take PCs talking about "respec" "class", over complete hypocritical bull-**** diversions about embellishment while Marchand and Chara are at the same time being filmed in real-time on multiple camera angles flopping all over the place trying to get a call. It makes me want to puke.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Okay maybe this is not the best time to make that thread or perhaps its the best time ever...

But who would you want as a coach going into this series, no "other" option available and why?

I voted Therrien.

As to "why": I'll just bump this reply of mine after game 4 of this series, once Pacioretty once again nets the series' winner, as an explanation of why.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not a match. By the way, the ones who refused to vote....you can add them to Julien....;)

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Congratulations on those that feel they need to abstain. We're in a war now... As much as possible, we need to circle the wagons...:handclap:

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
**** Julien and anything that has to do with the Bruins.

The players are playing for Therrien right now and Therrien is our coach.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I voted Julien.

Julien is a whiny female dog but I think he's probably better than MT. Prove me wrong MT !

**** Julien and anything that has to do with the Bruins.

The players are playing for Therrien right now and Therrien is our coach.

I like the cut of your jib sir. On second thoughts this is my answer!

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Therrien is our coach you don't vote against your team. Stick behind your team and besides Julien is a ***** he whines and cries all game and after the game in the media. Therrien should walk up and punch his lights out for being such a little *****.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Therrien is our coach you don't vote against your team. Stick behind your team and besides Julien is a ***** he whines and cries all game and after the game in the media. Therrien should walk up and punch his lights out for being such a little *****.

I have to say. Julien is an awesome coach yet he tarnishes his reputation for being such a whiner. The emotion of him coaching against the Habs gets the best of him....no wonder why it's the same for some of his players.

Eltonioloco

Apr 26, 2014
Montreal
As much as I hate everything that have a link to the Bruins. I have to say CJ. I never really understand and like how MT manages the ice-time of his players. I still hope he write his name on the cup for the Habs, though.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I have to say. Julien is an awesome coach yet he tarnishes his reputation for being such a whiner. The emotion of him coaching against the Habs gets the best of him....no wonder why it's the same for some of his players.

Would never vote for him for that reason alone.

LgPXVNa.jpg

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
CJ easy. A shame we ran him out of town. Having said that, he's the enemy and I hope MT miraculously wipes the floor with him.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
I even think Therrien is a better coach that Julien. Hope this series proves me right. Therrien has really gotten better since his last stint and I've been saying this the whole way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad