The champion of 2013-2014 season

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I can't see how on Earth would SKA manage to lose it again. That team is ridiculous and a perfect example (as if we didn't know) that the cap doesn't exist in the KHL.

Last edited:

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
I can't see how on Earth would SKA manage to lose it again. That team is ridiculous and a perfect example (as if we didn't know) doesn't exist in the KHL.

The truth is that 99% of fans outside St. Petersburg don't like SKA because there is a conflict of interests. Medvedev is a president of KHL and a member of the board of SKA too. Therefore every year we witness the same situation: fans praise any team that beats SKA in playoff. :handclap:

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Some people never learn. Dynamo is the favorite as long as they have Znarok as their head coach. He made to finals with HC MVD roster, but with Dynamo he is always a favorite. He just makes his teams work harder and smarter than any of his competition.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Usually I'd say Dynamo Moscow but after having won the last 2 years maybe they will be a little less hungry for titles and with Kovy back SKA might finally have their hands on the Gagarin Cup. :)

York

Jul 21, 2013
The truth is that 99% of fans outside St. Petersburg don't like SKA because there is a conflict of interests. Medvedev is a president of KHL and a member of the board of SKA too.

Yes.. and the truth is that 99% of fans outside Ufa don't like Salavat.
Medvedev old fan Dynamo Moscow.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I want to see final between two Non-Russian clubs, so probably Donbass - Barys. Just to see how Russian hockey nationalists would cope with that.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
i DO NOT want **a to win, but I think they will...the magic wand of Medvedev weaving the ever unlimited cap should rip some rewards for them, no?

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
How do you guys view Yaroslavl's chances? Still an outsider?

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
I want to see final between two Non-Russian clubs, so probably Donbass - Barys. Just to see how Russian hockey nationalists would cope with that.

Since we're in the field of dreaming, I think a GC final Lev-Slovan would be great

Ikazuchi

May 3, 2013
Moscow
3rd cup in a row... would be nice)

but there is this feeling... I don't think Miller is happy with the things as they are...

So... Medvedev have no choice but to make SKA champions by any means possible.

Last edited:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
If Medvedev cancelled playoffs, SKA definitely would become champions. If not, Dynamo looks like a good bet again.

Sucro

Rhymesayers Fanboy
May 11, 2013
Vienna
So... Medvedev have no choice but to make SKA champions by any means possible.

I believe Medvedev is not a kind of person who places his team preferences above the league's competition and reputation. Changing salary cap impacts all teams, not only SKA, I think it's fair enough.

od71

Apr 8, 2012
I believe Medvedev is not a kind of person who places his team preferences above the league's competition and reputation. Changing salary cap impacts all teams, not only SKA, I think it's fair enough.

I believe, that SKA is the only team that needs the salary cap change, who else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad