The CBJ fan experience 2021 (in-arena attendance and related discussion here)

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
That is a significant portion of the HF demographic

Also present are

Adult league player who wants to argue about hockey

I like to call this the 'Uncle Rico' demographic

Rf76af4cd1171221f2ffffab18adbbd44

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

40+ games around the league have been postponed (or soon-to-be cancelled) and there are multiple teams right now dealing with team-wide outbreaks. ODH just reported last night they've undercounted covid deaths by some 4,000 around the state.

Maybe read the room, PR folks.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Went to bluejackets.com to get started on a GDT and saw this front and center:
CBJ to welcome fans back to games beginning March 2nd
Awesome to see .. now the push needs to be made to allow more than 10%. NCAA men’s basketball tournament in Indiana will be allowing 25% attendance, which in Nationwide arena , would still provide in excess of 6ft social distancing at all times . The local small businesses , owners of team, fans , and players all benefit .

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Awesome to see .. now the push needs to be made to allow more than 10%. NCAA men’s basketball tournament in Indiana will be allowing 25% attendance, which in Nationwide arena , would still provide in excess of 6ft social distancing at all times . The local small businesses , owners of team, fans , and players all benefit .
Right now Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse is at 14 % of capacity for Cavs/Monsters games. It has already increased. I think as long as things are done correctly and there are few issues, they will increase the percentage at Nationwide. We were told that there will be people monitoring the crowd and if too many people ignore the rules they will stop the attendance. Don't know if they are just saying that as a way to keep people in line or not. I am sure if things go well though, they will increase the percentage fairly quickly.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Was looking at the Cavaliers tickets out of curiosity, they are selling 2 tickets for $13 each yet if you want a single seat ticket you pay $56. Sounds like even if you are planning to go alone, buying two tickets is cheaper than buying one

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I wonder how much tickets would go for? I would pay a premium to go and wear a shirt with my HFBoards name on it.

I'll be the guy yelling for Torts to be fired. I'll be hard to miss

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I'll be at all 4 tampa games and both florida games in march and april...no matter the record, I do not take for granted seeing jackets games living so far away

Reactions: koteka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad