Pre-Game Talk: The Calm Before the Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
@pgshelly: Brandon Sutter is one of the first players on the ice for #Penguins practice.

@pgshelly: Just some warmup laps for now, practice still minutes away, but Sutter skating with no apparent problems. #Penguins

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
@pgshelly: Joe Vitale now also on the ice for #Penguins practice.

Amazing news! Losing either one of those guys would have greatly limited our line flexibility.

Assuming Gibbons is ready to go, DB is going to have to scratch Glass, who hasn't been any use whatsoever so far, right? How many goals has the guy been on for on the PK? Feels like all of them.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Brooks Orpik appears to be only player missing from #Penguins practice.

Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Kris Letang, the #Penguins nominee for the Masterton Trophy, is not one of the three finalists.

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
I met someone named Shelly the other day.

I already decided I hated her before she opened her mouth.

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME SHELLY.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Kind of sad to see Shelly doesn't refer to the players as Kris Letang, 2013 Norris Trophy Nominee, and so on after that ridiculous Mario Lemieux, Hall of Fame center and Penguin owner, bit.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I was certain Vitale tore his ACL on that collision. If it's just a sprain or even a charlie horse... that'd be really great news for him.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
@MolinariPG: Tanner Glass quickly gets a quality shorthanded chances against the No. 1 power play. It's as if the Columbus series never ended.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Sean Leahy @Sean_Leahy

Mike Keenan & Metallurg take G7 7-4 & win the KHL’s Gagarin Cup. (cc @malkin71_)

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
@MolinariPG: Tanner Glass quickly gets a quality shorthanded chances against the No. 1 power play. It's as if the Columbus series never ended.

I cannot recall Tanner Glass having anything one would call a "quality" chance shorthanded all year long. I can't even imagine what that would look like.

Penguinzilla*

Sutter and Vitale OK, and Orpik still injured... wow, great news!

The conspiracy theory part of me is hoping that Bylsma benched Orpik, Orpik got pissed and said he's done with the organization, but they are all keeping it quiet until after the playoffs.

Penguinzilla*

I cannot recall Tanner Glass having anything one would call a "quality" chance shorthanded all year long. I can't even imagine what that would look like.

I assume he just means he's playing against the top unit, so it's a quality opportunity

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Hoping for more good news on Sutter and Vitale. Losing them would be practically a death blow against the Orange Barbarians (or even the Rangers).

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Dave Molinari @MolinariPG

Marcel Goc might also be missing from the Penguins' practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad