The Bluth Company Discussion Thread Part 8 | Divisional Finals | NHL 15 Sign-up

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I also call dibs on Las Vegas for NHL 17

You really think they're going to issue a 360 version of NHL 17?

:sarcasm:

Also, I just have to mention this, all I've done in Madden 15 is mess around in practice (which is infinitely better than any practice any of the NHL games have ever had, there are actual drills on offer) and select a team in our Connected Franchise, and I can say that the game is miles better than NHL 15/14.

Even in choosing your team for their GMC equivalent there is more depth than NHL. You choose whether to play as a player/coach/owner and if you choose either of the latter two you have options to choose from that effect your gameplay. There are countless other little details that GMC doesn't have anything close to (instead of waiting for the commish to approve you you just enter a password and are in the league...little simple things like that)

Last edited:

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
How many series have yet to be completed?

Noexult and I are having an extremely hard time matching up on times. He's not available when I get home from work, I'm working or sleeping when he's available, etc. and this weekend doesn't promise to be any better, so I wouldn't hold off on a sim just because of us.

l Landeskog l

Landy 4 President
Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Up 3-0 against Jabrony in our series. Looks like I can't play his CPU anymore since he needs to edit his roster. Guessing one of his guys are injured.

EA don't screw me over.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Bluth Company 2020-2021 Division Finals

Eastern Conference:

:wings VERSUS :bolts

:cbj VERSUS :devils

Western Conference:

:coyotes VERSUS :flames

:nashville VERSUS :avs

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
First few teams for NHL 15 have been confirmed:

ArGarBarGar: :wings
xX Hot Fuss: :hawks
Price 89: :wild
stevezz: :habs
HughJazz3dg: :devils
Stocks10: :leafs
matt1396: :pens
RaginStajan: :flames
noexult: :sharks

Started with the vets, so those who have sent a request and have yet to be confirmed, fear not!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Looking forward to all of the NHL 15 "Price" goals I'll be dealing with from my old divisional rival.

Come at me bro!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Really hoping BigLund takes the Jets again so this league can be nothing but Leafs v Jets in the finals, with the occasional Detroit or Nashville appearance

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
First few teams for NHL 15 have been confirmed:

ArGarBarGar: :wings
xX Hot Fuss: :hawks
Price 89: :wild
stevezz: :habs
HughJazz3dg: :devils
Stocks10: :leafs
matt1396: :pens
RaginStajan: :flames
noexult: :sharks

Started with the vets, so those who have sent a request and have yet to be confirmed, fear not!

:avs avsfan89 ;)

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
should I come back and play as the :avs just to make it a bit interesting?! :yo::naughty:

Nahhhh...

For real though, I have one day of availability until next Tuesday, a CPU series is a godsend since I can knock it all out tomorrow and take the weekend off for all the other stuff I have going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad