Oct 11, 2017
Do we even have any 2nds left? lol.

2025... nope that ones gone
It says 23 and 24 according to this

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Janmark getting no votes but I think there’s a greater than 70% chance he makes the roster.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Team didn't really bring its A-game, Seattle was playing hard, but yeah you can just tell our skilled guys can just step on the gas and blow a game open in a few minutes.

Reactions: Biltmore

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Who are we cutting tonight?
I guess it will look something like this:
Kane-McDavid-Puljujaarvi
Holloway-Draisaitl-Hyman
McLeod-RNH-Yamamoto
Foegele-Ryan-Shore
Hamblin

Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Bouchard
Murray-Barrie
Broberg/Niemelainen/Demers (preferably Demers and the young guys go to the minors to play big minutes and get called up during the season and the playoffs)

Reactions: Gordian Knot

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Holloway had a good 1st, really noticable and creating, but 2nd and 3rd weren't great, bad rookie turn over in the 3rd, better to get those out of the system now I suppose.

Reactions: McDoused

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Glad preseason is over. Way too long.

I thought the defense sucked in general but got better ad the game went on. I really hope Nurse can clean up his game more this season. Makes way too many mistakes.

I thought second line looked probably the best. That pass by Draisaitl. I always find Drai amusing. He’s going through the motions in this game. But just casually puts up 3 points in like 5 minutes and the game is over.

McDavid going through the motions too. I thought JP had some good moments. Kane was physical. Hopefully goals by both make them feel good going into the season.

Little concerned that RNH and McLeod together isn’t going to get much done.

Thought Campbell was good considering a poor defensive and sloppy game. Thought he could of saved 1 or 2 he let in. But saved a couple he probably shouldn’t have.

Berniers looks like hes going to be a player. Wright was extremely invisible. Woof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad