The best 3rd or 4th line forwards in the league

goeb

Oct 24, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Is the Lightning's Cirelli a 4th liner? I like his game a lot and will surely move up in the depth chart at some point.

Lots of talented 3rd and 4th line guys in the NHL (most of whom have been mentioned in this thread)

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Darren Helm! Great PKer, forces lots of turnovers and puts up 30 pts per season when healthy.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Tyler Ennis, if he ever gets a chance to crack the line up again.
ennis.gif

I'm so sad his prime years were wasted on bad Buffalo teams, dude was my favorite for awhile.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Radek Faksa. Good two-way center, young and has size. He’s a great 3rd center however cause of lack of depth with Stars he’s been playing 2nd center lately.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I wouldn't at all be surprised for Cizikas to have a later prime where he becomes a 40+ point player for a few years a la Kris Draper. Casey has just gotten a bit more crafty and opportunistic as time has gone on.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Strange thread. It is basically asking who has the deepest team because line is a bi product of that. Still Kadri gets my vote.

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
A lot of players mentioned in this thread aren't really third or forth line players. Just like if Malkin plays on the second line, it doesn't make him a second line center.

For an actual good 4th liner - Sean Kuraly. Good skater, decent on faceoffs, can play against #1 lines, chips in offensively and has shown to really step up his game in the playoffs. Like most 4th liners he has bouts where he makes you go WTF are you doing? BUt for the most part he's a really good 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad