The best 3rd or 4th line forwards in the league

Akustiikka

Dec 16, 2018
The guestion is on the title. I dont have enough knowledge on the players to answer this. Im curious to see what are your thoughts. Players who get little playtime, but do their jobs are so important to any team.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
alex killorn ez

since the start of last season he has a first line scoring rate and elite on ice numbers, dude gets hated on and im not sure why. hes a great puck-control player and a phenomenal playmaker, and hes not afraid to shoot either.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Michael Raffl is a great B6 player. Has everything you want without the finish it seems. Only hit the 20G Mark one time. After that, he seemed to top out.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Michael Frolik has spent a lot of time on the 2nd line this year, but he probably spends half of his time in the bottom-6 too, so I think he’d qualify. Ideally he’s a 3rd liner. He’s a high-energy player and one of the best defensive wingers in the league.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Islanders have had the best 4th line in the league for the last 5 seasons or so.

They are pretty good but I wouldn't go that far. They were excellent a couple years ago and are excellent right now but both Clutter and Czikas have had a lot of injury problems.

That being said, when they're on their game they are quite a lot of fun to watch and do an excellent job of tiring out scoring lines while also controlling play in the offensive zone.

They better be, they're all making nice coin...

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Oskar Sundqvist for the Blues has become really good. He’s only 24 so looks like he just broke out. Hopefully he keeps it up. And I think he will because he’s just all over the ice every single game.

Reactions: ChillWill1

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
Tyler Ennis, if he ever gets a chance to crack the line up again.
ennis.gif

Reactions: TopCheese

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Paul Byron, back-to-back 20-goal seasons and would've had another if he hadn't been injured this year

Reactions: goeb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->