OT: The Avalounge: Slam a Revolving Door, Get a Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Wait really? I stared at the back of that building for two years from my office window :laugh:.

We used both. Mostly the one in the back though. We eat lunch at those picnic tables if we are ever spending the day at the shop.

EDIT: I just quoted the wrong post but I'm too lazy to fix it.

and I biked by that bus stop every day for 3 summers. Did you work there within the last three years?

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
We used both. Mostly the one in the back though. We eat lunch at those picnic tables if we are ever spending the day at the shop.

EDIT: I just quoted the wrong post but I'm too lazy to fix it.

and I biked by that bus stop every day for 3 summers. Did you work there within the last three years?

Until this time last year basically.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Nothing better than going drinking and running into my ex and my former "crew"

My friend (who I was drinking with) told me he wanted to go over and talk with them for a few minutes. After nearly 10 minutes I just walked home instead of waiting. God I hate my ****ing town sometimes.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Nothing better than going drinking and running into my ex and my former "crew"

My friend (who I was drinking with) told me he wanted to go over and talk with them for a few minutes. After nearly 10 minutes I just walked home instead of waiting. God I hate my ****ing town sometimes.

This seems to happen to you far too often.

Yeah, thats probably when I'll finally meet you, standing at my door :madfire:

Yeah. Shotgun in your hand.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
This seems to happen to you far too often.

Yeah the town is small and everyone like me tends to go to the same bars. It is kind of inevitable that I end up running into them.

This whole situation has really made me question myself. I can hardly function when my ex walks in the room. Physically and mentally I freak out. I've tried so hard to get over it and just deal... but every time I see her I almost lose it.

I think it is time to see someone about my issues. I can't go on like this any longer and HF just doesn't cut it when I need to vent about it.

member 116861

Yeah the town is small and everyone like me tends to go to the same bars. It is kind of inevitable that I end up running into them.

This whole situation has really made me question myself. I can hardly function when my ex walks in the room. Physically and mentally I freak out. I've tried so hard to get over it and just deal... but every time I see her I almost lose it.

I think it is time to see someone about my issues. I can't go on like this any longer and HF just doesn't cut it when I need to vent about it.

Same thing happens to me when I see General Guenin on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad