OT: The Avalounge -- Say Something Nice About The Previous Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
MagicianHishon = My "brother from another mother"...I love that he gets so many of the subtle humor references I leave behind.

... And I love that you leave so much behind.:D

has an awesome username.
We're still doing EASHL next year right?

Is that the hockey manager game?

cheers for a good team in football. ALso I'm old enough to be his grandpa.
Rockies' BFF.

Rockies doesn't have friends.

UHHH Bricky has a nice avy.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
... And I love that you leave so much behind.:D

has an awesome username.

Is that the hockey manager game?

cheers for a good team in football. ALso I'm old enough to be his grandpa.

Rockies doesn't have friends.

UHHH Bricky has a nice avy.

Is good at rhyming usernames.

It's more like the hockey online career mode.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
EASHL is the team play in EA NHL series.

Pooks is great gif posting person. He also prefers Avs over Caps everyday and twice on Sundays.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
The guy who created gifs said it's pronounced "jifs" The guy who created gifs doesn't even know how to pronounce his own creation.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
Manti Te'O's GF.

Are you saying I don't exist? Ok

Rockies don't have friends.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Cheers for a hockey team that I don't mind. Terriible username tho.

Hmm tell me more about this Career in hockey.

^ Is always level-headed, even when posting on the internet

You have a club of players. When you go into your club hub (rhyme!), the club can choose to play a game. Up to 6 players in the club can join the game. Each player in the game chooses a position and plays that position using their created online player for the entire game. After the game, XP is awarded that can be used to upgrade the online player (and stats are tracked toward milestones that unlock other player upgrades). Club stats are also tracked.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Yep, so we're still making the team right? We should all wait for Black Friday though, that's when Walmart sells NHL at half price.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
I got burnt out on EASHL after being an owner of a team in a competitive league. Won the Stanley cup though. Trade ***** a few guys lol.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He has good taste in shows but terrible taste in players.

Dame SEPH that brings me back. I loved that show I just never could remember the name of it so, I thank you and my siblings thank you as well.:laugh: I don't JWK is old enough to know that show.:p:

If you don't mind me asking how old are you SEPH? I ask because you posted dragon ball and I didn't watch that show until I was older. Thought it was made for 80's babies? Never finished too.

LMAO I totally called that JWK.

Yeah JWK isn't old enough for it.

I am 23. Dragonball was made in 88', but I didn't start watching it until Toonami in the late/early 2000s.

And actually I am not a huge anime fan, I think I hate 99% of the anime ever produced, but my favourite shows (majority) of them are anime. Goes to show how little shows I do actually watch. Haha.

E: Hey I hate Toews and do prefer Backstrom, I just think that dipstick is a better player. :p

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Buu sucks, Trunks or Krillin is way to go. Or even better, Master Roshi :naughty:

2988283-character_large_332x363_master-roshi.jpg

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I place a curse on all the little Freshies that have caused me to participate in this 8am exam and thusly need to wake up at 3:30am to start studying. May the rest of your college career contain moments as equally miserable as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad