OT: The Avalounge -- Say Something Nice About The Previous Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So basically the message you are trying to send us is that it's okay to octuple post?

Man sorry to hear about Labyrinthitis, I remember reading about it once or twice. Did you have a cold, flu, or ear infection before getting labyrinthitis? Because those are what probably caused it. The doc will probably proscribe you antibiotics, but to go along with those, I recommend perform balance exercises and remain active, what is causing your vertigo is because of the inflammation of your equilibrium, it's sending wrong singles through the vestibular nerve to the brain causing the dizziness.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
A mod making this and having that as the first post seems quite unsettling.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I remember the time this place was full all the time, but maybe that was the good 'ol days.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Do not make us close this Lounge thread. If members have issues with one another, I suggest you settle it via PM. If we have to clean up posts because of some misunderstanding, then maybe we shouldn't have an OT Thread, is that what you all want?

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Do not make us close this Lounge thread. If members have issues with one another, I suggest you settle it via PM. If we have to clean up posts because of some misunderstanding, then maybe we shouldn't have an OT Thread, is that what you all want?

I understand but I don't think we should all suffer because of the poor decisions of one or two individuals!

Rhaego

May 18, 2011

There's too many hooligans in this lounger.

permabanbricky

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Yes, I was wondering the same thing as well, how are you feeling today Sherms?

Lol thanks for your concerns. Today has been the worst. I vomited this morning from being so dizzy. It's amazing to this how much an ear infection can do. It's even awful lying still in the dark.

But anyways I finally got to a doctor and got some meds. So hopefully just a few more days.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lol thanks for your concerns. Today has been the worst. I vomited this morning from being so dizzy. It's amazing to this how much an ear infection can do. It's even awful lying still in the dark.

But anyways I finally got to a doctor and got some meds. So hopefully just a few more days.

That's terrible.

Funny story sort of, I just found out my mom has the adress to our house taped on her key chain. Not the best idea. :laugh:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
That's terrible.

Funny story sort of, I just found out my mom has the adress to our house taped on her key chain. Not the best idea. :laugh:

That's nice, as long as an honest person finds the keys -- he can return them.

But it's not so good if a criminal element finds them.

Maybe better for her to put her cell number than her address. Even then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad