OT: The Avalounge: Potential Serial Killers Talk About Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I made a live interactive counter that shows how many people here clicked on the Vengaboys video:

1.jpg

No one better make this joke in one of my GDTs with music.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
To keep seph from moaning, here's something else loud with no words in it

I enjoyed the girl next to me at the front who gave up and left after this song. Wimp.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
@UncleRisto @BleedWell and other Finns it may concern

My DNA results from myheritage com finally arrived after 4 months of waiting time (I guess mine was really hard to analyze).

Anyway, it says I'm 6,3% Finnish. Peace, white flag and I'm sorry for all my stupid messages in the past. ;-)

I wasn't surprised about the Finnish result though since I knew about some "Skogsfinnar" among my ancestry. 33% English DNA was a huge shock/surprise though, I had no idea, perhaps because of the Vikings, they liked it a lot in England and I love being in London myself. ;-)

The Vikings lost in the battle of Stamford Bridge year 1066 when trying to conquer England, an extremely important battle from an historical point of view during the middle ages.
Battle of Stamford Bridge - Wikipedia

Finally: I have no idea if these DNA results and conclusions can be trusted, it's more a fun, interesting thing for me.

Last edited:

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
Cool mogwai footage!

Wierd talking about some music and randomly primus popped into my head

"Winona had a big brown beaver and she stroked him all the time, one day it pricked her finger and occured to her she might have a porcupine"

On another note going to see a band called failure on the 14th and am pretty excited.
Saddened that minus the bear broke up but happy that Hum is supposed to come out with a new album any day now

ElizaE

Apr 8, 2019
Hey guys!
I have been following your board for a while now. My ex-boyfriend was an Avs fan and I some how got sucked in also so hear I am:)
Go Avs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad