OT: The Avalounge: Pierogies Necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
My son (high school) dressed up as bacon. He had a gaggle of women around him, taking selfies with him...

EDIT: The school's Halloween Party/Haunted House were this past weekend...

Last edited:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
My son (high school) dressed up as bacon. He had a gaggle of women around him, taking selfies with him...

EDIT: The school's Halloween Party/Haunted House were this past weekend...

Hahahaha, the kid got game ;)

My little cousin (when he was 5 in kindergarten, he's all grown up at 7 now) would print fake bills or use monopoly money and give them to girls so that they would give him a kiss on the cheek :laugh:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Bought a Surface Book today. Now to take a plunge down new laptop-lane. So far I'm really happy with it.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Is that what its called?

And how do you feel about your son being a ladies' man?

I prefer to refer to it as a flock of women.

Also, I'm horrible at Halloween. Ever year on November 1st, I'm like, next year I'm going to go all out. But October 30th rolls around and I haven't even thought about it yet.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I prefer to refer to it as a flock of women.

Also, I'm horrible at Halloween. Ever year on November 1st, I'm like, next year I'm going to go all out. But October 30th rolls around and I haven't even thought about it yet.

Me. So hard. Last year I had a friend who was on top of his **** and got me to be part of a group costume. This year my buddy bailed so I'm on my own. Might just go to a costume store and drop some dough. :cry:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I'm not handing candy out like an old lady this year, I'm going to a concert :yo:

Halloween is a serious event down here. People were already dressing up this weekend and there are special events and huge parties all week long. On the 31st at midnight 3-5k people go down to main street and do a zombie march. A couple years ago people got tear gassed and arrested but the last couple have been a bit tamer. I expect a near riot this year with it being on a saturday.

I'm debating buying Halo 5 right now. I've got the digital download open on my xbox but I'm hesitating to drop the 60 dollars.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Don Bluth has launched a Kickstarter for a Dragon's Lair film pitch

For those who don't know, he directed:
The Secret of NIMH
All Dogs Go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Land Before Time
Anastasia
Titan AE
The video games Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, and Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp

And worked on as an animator:
Sleeping Beauty
The Sword and the Stone
Pete's Dragon
The Rescuers
The Fox and the Hound
Robin Hood

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donbluth/dragons-lair-the-movie

He's got my support. Dude's a living legend and I'd love to see him get the chance to make one more film.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I love Halloween, so I pump myself so hard every year (not in terms of concerts, costumes, or ***** parties, but for the actual holiday). And I get to Halloween, and then it goes by so freakin' fast. I did do a couple of graveyard tours (I love history) this year so that was pretty fun. It was damn cold though and just a ton of people.

Going to do some pumpkin cravings as well.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Caved and bought Halo 5. You're going to be doing the campaign all night SEPH right?

Add me. A Smiley Face.

EDIT: Well. Thought the digital download version would be a good idea.... pushing 5 hours since I started the download and it is only at 80%. Wanted to get some Halo in before the game tonight but guess that ain't happening. Should have just gone and gotten the hard copy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad