Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So what you're telling me is that there's hope that something good comes out of the whole Trump being the head honcho thing?

I just saw them "unveil" the real-life Space Force flag and I fail to see how Greg Daniels and Steve Carell at their absolute zaniest could possibly be more buffoonish than what I witnessed there.

Reactions: McMetal

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
How does that stuff usually work? I haven't done any visiting yet.
I’ve only done it once, but I think you just add a person to your Friend List via Friend Code, then go to the airport and say you want to fly, then pick that person’s island from the list of available islands. No need for a Nook Miles Ticket, or anything.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
My guy now wears a Landeskog jersey.

YgrFfZP.jpg

Ha! Niceeee! I made my guy an Avs hat but that's it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Found the next award/Emmy-winning sound to show you lot, enjoy this masterpiece...

So good it should be in an NHL 20## soundtrack

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Sorry SEPH. I try listening to a lot of what you post, but almost never make it more than 20-30 seconds before I have to stop.

Reactions: Foppberg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Mates you gotta clean the wax out of your ears, that song is better than anything Eminem has ever produced. Facts, plus the pv is insane.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Started doing yoga with all the extra quarantine time, I see why it's so popular. Whenever I finish a 30 minute session my body feels so damn good, way different from a runners or gym high (and easier to achieve too).

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Yoga is great. I was doing 2-3 core and strength focused yoga classes a week for the first month of quarantine times. I'm down to once-ish a week now that I'm mountain biking/running every single day but I still start my morning with 5-10 minutes of sun salutations and stretches if I'm not in a rush. It's such a good way to start the day. I've never come out of a yoga class feeling worse than I started, mentally and physically.

Reactions: PAZ

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Started doing yoga with all the extra quarantine time, I see why it's so popular. Whenever I finish a 30 minute session my body feels so damn good, way different from a runners or gym high (and easier to achieve too).
Big yoga guy but I’ve never tried it at home. I feel I wouldn’t enjoy my surroundings as much.

Reactions: henchman21

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Found the next award/Emmy-winning sound to show you lot, enjoy this masterpiece...

So good it should be in an NHL 20## soundtrack

Dude, you really have the worst taste in music.

Sorry SEPH. I try listening to a lot of what you post, but almost never make it more than 20-30 seconds before I have to stop.

Kpop really goes all out with the music videos, but the actual music sucks. Sounds like your generic radio music.

Mates you gotta clean the wax out of your ears, that song is better than anything Eminem has ever produced. Facts, plus the pv is insane.

@Zaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad