Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Onions are gross.

You're gross.

Onion is what favors almost all foods, there is no way to get around it. My husband refuses anything with onions in it, it's exhausting.

I put onions in garlic in 95% of what I cook. Food and cooking are a huge part of my life and a relationship with someone who doesn't appreciate my cooking or dislikes a major part of what I cook, is probably not going to work out.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Cried when cutting an onion for the first time in ages last night

The damn thing was massive

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
I got off my school's campus a few minutes before the lockdown came into effect. Got out of downtown seemingly just in time. Terrible. I've worked inside Parliament Hill in the past. So many Canadians have walked those halls before. Parliament will never be the same. I stand at the War Memorial (the place of the original shooting) every Canada Day and watch the fireworks.

Some reports say there could be as many as 5 more gunmen on the loose.

Wow. I was basically at the place of one of the shootings shortly before. Hope you other Ottawa people are somewhere safe.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I managed to avoid getting sick the entire time traveling, now I get a sore throat. Really annoying since I have zero energy right now and need to get better by Sunday for another trip.

Also, onions are awesome when properly prepared. If they're not cooked entirely or they're too thin/thick they aren't very good and too pungent.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I got off my school's campus a few minutes before the lockdown came into effect. Got out of downtown seemingly just in time. Terrible. I've worked inside Parliament Hill in the past. So many Canadians have walked those halls before. Parliament will never be the same. I stand at the War Memorial (the place of the original shooting) every Canada Day and watch the fireworks.

Some reports say there could be as many as 5 more gunmen on the loose.

Wow. I was basically at the place of one of the shootings shortly before. Hope you other Ottawa people are somewhere safe.

Wow.. glad you are safe Shermy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad