OT: The Avalounge: Days Of Future Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
You wont regret it , that's probably one of the best decision that i took in my life.
The thing is that you wont be allowed to chew gum or to eat pop-corn , caramels and other food , but trust me that's a small price to pay with high reward .

As far as being too old for braces , i had mine in my mid 20's for a little over a year . Time flew by really fast , first thing i knew they were gone .

THE ONLY thing you have to be extra careful about Braces , is to stay serious near fridge. If be any chance you start smiling passing near a fridge you will end up with all the fridge magnets stuck on your braces :D :sarcasm:

I didn't mind mine, but was super glad when I got them off. Although oddly, the most excruciating pain involved was when they sanded the adhesive off my teeth after they removed them. It felt like they were going to break my jaw off.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Attn: people of Denver

The Twilight Sad and We Were Promised Jetpacks are playing at the Bluebird Theatre on the 28th of October. Do yourself a favour and go.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
I have sensitive teeth so every time they tightened my braces it hurt to eat for a week. But the reward is definitely worth it. Every school photo of me has a gap between my front two top teeth. Now the gap is gone and I can't stand those photos and that hideous smile.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Finally watching Xmen days of future past... half way through it's pretty dumb. Time travel nonesense, Charles X is walking but at the end of the 1st one he was crippled?:shakehead

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I think I should've done that. My lower teeth are now really tight and no longer straight. Thank God my upper jaw is all good.

My lower teeth have always been messed up, but no dentist has ever said anything about braces. Don't really know why.
Never wanted them anyways so I don't really care.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
THE ONLY thing you have to be extra careful about Braces , is to stay serious near fridge. If be any chance you start smiling passing near a fridge you will end up with all the fridge magnets stuck on your braces :D :sarcasm:

Reminds me of some crappy teletoon show that my younger cousin loved. Braceface? Everything would get stuck to her braces and they saved the day sometimes, or some crap. Terrible.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Finally watching Xmen days of future past... half way through it's pretty dumb. Time travel nonesense, Charles X is walking but at the end of the 1st one he was crippled?:shakehead

Not an Xmen fan at all, haven't really seen the ones before the new one, although I understand the general storyline. I saw it in theatres (pretty much dragged out to go see it) but I honestly really enjoyed it. I'm a pretty big pessimist when it comes to movies I don't want to see, but yeah, decent.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well it does explain why. Finish watching, its good. Cant wait for the next one. X men in the 80s

Yeah, I finished it so professor X had a cure for paraplegia but didn't share it with the rest of the world? Let's skip over that part as it's not a big deal. Now he had that cure in 73... 50 years later and he couldn't figure out a way for it not to reduce his powers? Again not a big deal, so we'll ignore that as well.

My biggest problems were time travel, I have yet to see any show/movie were they can use it without ruining said movie/show. If Wolverine went back in time wouldn't he have known what's going to happen in the first 3 movies? Also if Erik was going to kill raven why are they friends from part 1-3. Time travel just doesn't make sense(to me atleast) never has never will.

Oh and why was Charles mad at Erik/Raven? He made Raven leave, he told her she's better off with Erik. :rant:

Not an Xmen fan at all, haven't really seen the ones before the new one, although I understand the general storyline. I saw it in theatres (pretty much dragged out to go see it) but I honestly really enjoyed it. I'm a pretty big pessimist when it comes to movies I don't want to see, but yeah, decent.

It seems most loved the movie but I hated it. It's like the Avengers were everyone adores it and I'm just like eh it's not bad. As for this movie honestly the first 5 minutes I thought I played the wrong movie I was like wtf is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad