OT: The Avalounge: Crew Members Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoppaForsberg*

I started the Keto diet a few days ago. Going from regularly consuming massive amounts of sugars and sweets to some mother ****ing nuts has driven me to the brink of insanity.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I started the Keto diet a few days ago. Going from regularly consuming massive amounts of sugars and sweets to some mother ****ing nuts has driven me to the brink of insanity.

I have pretty much no taste for sugar and haven't for about 6-7 years.

Life's better on this side of things I think.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I'll probably always have a craving for sugar. i don't eat the stuff as much as I used to but I'll absolutely binge eat an entire medium sized bag of crispy m&ms when I'm in the mood.

God I hope my metabolism doesn't crash till I'm a lot older.

FoppaForsberg*

I have pretty much no taste for sugar and haven't for about 6-7 years.

Life's better on this side of things I think.

Lucky. I was born and raised with a massive sweet-tooth. When I'm away from home and living on my own I'm usually fine, but my mom/grandmother are big bakers so everytime I go home there's endless supplies of sweets and sugary snacks. Then once I leave again the painful detox begins, rinse and repeat.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thankfully I keep myself from buying candy or other sugary snacks, but I drink an ungodly amount of soda. Can't stop myself

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Thankfully I keep myself from buying candy or other sugary snacks, but I drink an ungodly amount of soda. Can't stop myself

Soda is really the bad stuff. Whenever someone asks how can they lose weight by doing very little I always suggest cutting soda and high carb snacks out of their diet. Even if that is all they change most people actually see results.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I luckily am not a sugar fan. I will eat ice cream occasionally but other than that I really don't like it. It makes me sick. It's great because if I did have a sweet tooth we'd have problems because of my love of cheese and beef lol.

My friend gave a play by play for the sentencing hearing and it was INFURIATING. His mom and aunt testified for him and BOTH said "You don't know what our family has been through". You don't know what YOUR family has been through? Seriously? Ugh. (her dad said that out loud, actually haha)
When he took the stand he said he wished it had happened to him instead and her boyfriend said loudly "we wish that, too!" haha.
It seems like they got the perfect judge for her situation, too. So that's good. I just can't get over the fact that they didn't seem to understand that almost losing a child and facing hundreds of thousands in medical bills isn't as hard as having to put a son with some serious drug problems in jail for four years.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone check out Daredevil on Netflix yet? Getting some great reviews.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Not at all. I never ever use it.

Whenever I'm in my room, I use my laptop. If I need to check something urgent when I'm out of my room, I just use my phone.

Send it to me :naughty:

But for real, I can't use my phone to navigate now. Screen cracked and I can hardly do ****.

I also want to use it for school, I hate having my laptop out, I feel like some random people behind me are always looking at my screen.

Yes I'm watching Red Sox/Yanks, been watching since the 1st inning then took a break and now I'm back.

member 116861

Send it to me :naughty:

But for real, I can't use my phone to navigate now. Screen cracked and I can hardly do ****.

I also want to use it for school, I hate having my laptop out, I feel like some random people behind me are always looking at my screen.

Yes I'm watching Red Sox/Yanks, been watching since the 1st inning then took a break and now I'm back.

Yeah, that does suck. I was just trying to play EHM in class this past week but my friend sitting behind me kept texting me trying to get me to actually pay attention. That wouldn't happen with a tablet. She isn't about that EHM life.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Speaking of EHM, haven't played that game in a while. I read they released an important update recently tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad