OT: The Avalounge - come to the dork side of the force; the cookies are all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Continue here

Once again plz take good note of the following

Bubba's OP from the previous OT Thread

Continue

OK Everyone.

Now would be a good time for each of you to review the site rules.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

The Avalounge is not a place for you folks to attack each other.
Do not demean fans of other teams (or our team!) if they choose to join in the conversations.
This is not a place to spam just to build your post count. It doesn't matter who posted how many times in the thread -- it's not a competition!
It's not a place to push the boundaries with the mods!
Be nice, or you will be thread-banned, get infractions, and/or whatever other measures need to be taken.
This is not a place for lascivious or lewd posts, or other sexual innuendo.
Do not try to push threads to maximum posts possible. If the thread hits 1000, start a new one (I'm seriously considering deleting everything after 1000 in the Avalounge, just to put an end to this nonsense).
This is not an all-inclusive list!

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Leftover Pizza and Coffee to study are the plan for the evening. Though I'm pretty much ready for my 7:30 am test :cry:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I hope you're better prepared than JWK.

Maybe. We are allowed a half-sheet of notes, so I just spent the last couple hours filling it out. I probably learned more that way than if I had studied normally.

Dates and stuff are mainly what I struggle with so I'll be glad to have my notes tomorrow.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Asked my mother if she would be home when I got home, since I lost my keys. She promised she would be.

I get home. No one is home. She didn't answer her phone. It's cold and I need to pee. :(

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I'm studying right now too, I want to jump off my roof and into this snow.

member 116861

I've been done for a week. I kind of miss school. I have nothing to do.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
At least you have HF on your phone :dunno:

I guess. I made it inside though.

Had to spend $75 today that I wasn't counting on spending. Was packing my bag at 2:45 for a 3:45 game... knocked my helmet off my gear drying rack, it hit the concrete floor of my garage, and cracked right where the visor screws are.

member 116861

you are close to mountains are you not? problem solved

I don't know how to ski/snowboard. I've only done it once and I was terrible. Plus my trip to Kelowna for this exact type of thing got cancelled because everyone who was suppose to go was busy.

member 116861

Ah, what about concerts? 2 of my friends met their current SO's at concerts by going alone.

I've failed at every attempt I've made at finding a girlfriend as of late so I've kind of given up lately. Same thing happened at the last concert I went to. :laugh:

Thankfully most of my friends are done with school as well so I can hang out with them a few times this week.

[MOD EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Today on the ongoing saga of ASmileyFace's love life: When "I really want to try us" turns into two days of not responding to texts!

God damn it all. I just cannot understand women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad