The Art of Custom Made Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hey Folks, I've been away on vacation for a few days... I see I missed a lot of great posts, so lots of catching up to do, lol! It's amazing to see how much this thread has grown since I've started it back in December... such a great community of 90's hockey fan and creators!

I've been working a bit more on that Soviet Team '72 project. I've done 11 players so far.... still have 4 more to do on my end (Jocke7 is doing the other 15). I'm probably gonna be done by the end of this weekend. But first, here are a few fixes that I made :

Fix #1 - MIKE MODANO (I found a much better head, spreadsheet has been updated)
RNFetchBlobTmp_lqkafw8t2e4f5pp9ntdm2.jpg

Fix #2 - VIKTOR KUZKIN (this head is a bit more accurate, spreadsheet updated)
RNFetchBlobTmp_chtvw73pakgcw354o4l5n.jpg

Here are the newly made Soviet players :

#6 - VALERI VASILIEV
RNFetchBlobTmp_wkqnv41adzdpduenn463m.jpg

#7 - GENNADY TSYGANKOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_w7r24h4gmas1idukys2a6d.jpg

#8 - VYACHESLAV STARSHINOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_8iimvpwxgwvq64xkzbsw.jpg

#9 - YURI BLINOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_h4fxpf5hpdrn5r27p5sqg.jpg

#10 - ALEXANDER MALTSEV
RNFetchBlobTmp_9ibiu2zebscvf9y518nxad.jpg

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
I also just found this guy SnipeNscore productions on YouTube. He made a 98-99 NHL roster that is set up for use in franchise mode. Just thought it might be something you guys would be interested in so you can drop by his channel and give it a look if you feel like it.

Never saw this video before... that's pretty cool. I kind of wonder though... why 1998-1999? I wish he would have done 1992-93 instead, where most NHL legends from the 90's were playing for their "right team"... personnal choice I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: grentthealien

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
No problem, I am doing the players in my game anyway and it doesn't take much time to post a couple of players here now and then. I've probably done most half prominent players from the 80's and 90's at this point already, and some from the 70's.

Right now I am trying to decide what the finished product should be. Kind of like the idea of having full season rosters like you have, but that would mean a lot more work. Also sucks that some jerseys from some seasons can't be done, like 90's Pens, Sabres, Dallas, etc. What do you use for those teams? Do you play full seasons in season mode? I wished we could choose number of teams in season mode so we could play accurate 21 teams season in the 80's.

Other alternative I guess is doing all time rosters for every team. Not as much work but also less accurate and realistic.

Tough choices ;)

EDIT: Sure, I'll add those players soon!
Hey Jocke7, I might have an idea for you of what should be the "finished product".... first take a look at this spreadsheet that I've made a while ago : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FMROqHwa5Hfjk5w9ZbceNFdeyUHcUUFfiR_PkOuqNrA/edit?usp=sharing

Basically, it's a list of the best players of every NHL team classified by decade... plus some defunct NHA/PCHA/NHL teams. My ultimate goal, if we can have more customizable options in NHL 20 and roster sharing, would be to create All-Decade Teams save files (each decade being one save file), which would assemble the best players of every team for each decade :

Save file #1 : 1910-1919 (Canadiens, Wanderers, Bulldogs, Metropolitans, Senators, Millionaires, etc.)
Save file #2 : 1920-1929 (Canadiens, Maroons, St. Pats, Pirates, Tigers, etc.)
Save file #3 : 1930-1939 (Bruins, Canadiens, Blackhawks, Americans, Maple Leafs, etc.)
Save file #4 : 1940-1949 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
Save file #5 : 1950-1959 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
Save file #6 : 1960-1969 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
Save file #7 : 1970-1979 (NHL + WHA + 1972 Summit Series + 1976 Canada Cup)
Save file #8 : 1980-1989 (NHL + 1980 Lake Placid + 1987 Canada Cup)
Save file #9 : 1990-1999 (NHL + 1996 World Cup + 1998 Olympics)
Save file #10 : 2000-2009 (NHL + 2002 & 2006 Olympics)
Save file #11 : 2010-2019 (NHL + 2010 & 2014 Olympics)

The rosters are already made... it would "just" be a matter of create those players for each era. A big project, but the finished product would be amazing. Imagine playing the 70's Montreal Canadiens against the 70's Flyers again... or the 80's Islanders against the 80's Oilers. :-DD

Attachments

• NHL 80 s-page-001 (1).jpg
    NHL 80 s-page-001 (1).jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 28
  • hsf7pMX.jpg
    hsf7pMX.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 24
  • NHL 70 s-page-001 (1).jpg
    NHL 70 s-page-001 (1).jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 26

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Hey Jocke7, I might have an idea for you of what should be the "finished product".... first take a look at this spreadsheet that I've made a while ago : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FMROqHwa5Hfjk5w9ZbceNFdeyUHcUUFfiR_PkOuqNrA/edit?usp=sharing

Basically, it's a list of the best players of every NHL team classified by decade... plus some defunct NHA/PCHA/NHL teams. My ultimate goal, if we can have more customizable options in NHL 20 and roster sharing, would be to create All-Decade Teams save files (each decade being one save file), which would assemble the best players of every team for each decade :

Save file #1 : 1910-1919 (Canadiens, Wanderers, Bulldogs, Metropolitans, Senators, Millionaires, etc.)
Save file #3 : 1930-1939 (Bruins, Canadiens, Blackhawks, Americans, Maple Leafs, etc.)
Save file #4 : 1940-1949 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
Save file #5 : 1950-1959 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
Save file #6 : 1960-1969 (Bruins, Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)

The rosters are already made... it would "just" be a matter of create those players for each era. A big project, but the finished product would be amazing. Imagine playing the 70's Montreal Canadiens against the 70's Flyers again... or the 80's Islanders against the 80's Oilers. :-DD

That spread sheet is insane! You must really have a passion for the history of the game. I wouldn’t be able to name even a 2nd paring D-man on the Canadiens until at least the 1960s yet alone the Wanderers lol, I know the stars that I’ve read about in magazines and on here, but that’s about the extent of knowledge that this 90s kid has pre the 1960s. It’s just so much harder to get knowledge on players who played at the beginning of the 20th century. You should share your spreadsheet in the history of hockey forum on here!

Reactions: sapinvert

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden

I agree with grentthealien, amazing job on that spreadsheet!

I've thougt about doing all decade teams for the 80's, if so that spreadsheet will be very handy and save me a lot of work on deciding which players to include. I might go for it after I finish my full 92-93 season which I'm working on now.

Would be pretty amazing to have 100 years of hockey history playable in the game. Hopefully NHL 20 comes with some more customization options/vintage equipment etc.. If it does that could be a fun project to work on.

Nice job also on those Soviet players. I will do my remaining 4 or 5 players tonight. Btw, is that the Canada summit series jerseys in the background? I didn't even try creating that jersey but your version looked good from what I saw. What jersey template did you use?

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Where is this linked spreadsheet that you keep referencing to?
It was in previous posts in this thread, but here it is : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1845oAZsNHbRPv0XSS5LMf3NVGImMbq8b_Gqpxk13Vyg/edit?usp=sharing

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Here are the last 5 (4) remaining players for my end. I'll put the info on the spreadsheet later.

#11 - YEVGENY ZIMIN
RNFetchBlobTmp_bgfad5hg3tc3m3jx50d21h.jpg

#12 - YEVGENY MISHAKOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_0ddenxm1n5ovuuhsc7krqpt.jpg

#13 - BORIS MIKHAILOV (again)
RNFetchBlobTmp_aonyp5vynukl2w9kfdcx.jpg

#14 - YURI SHATALOV
RNFetchBlobTmp_9bq7wwgy6abpkt9043zpj.jpg

#15 - ALEXANDER YAKUSHEV
RNFetchBlobTmp_j0ktmyw4ai1buq638s2p8.jpg

Last edited:

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
That spread sheet is insane! You must really have a passion for the history of the game. I wouldn’t be able to name even a 2nd paring D-man on the Canadiens until at least the 1960s yet alone the Wanderers lol, I know the stars that I’ve read about in magazines and on here, but that’s about the extent of knowledge that this 90s kid has pre the 1960s. It’s just so much harder to get knowledge on players who played at the beginning of the 20th century. You should share your spreadsheet in the history of hockey forum on here!
Yes, I am a big fan of the history of hockey. I found there's something interesting and unique in every decade.... being in my mid thirties, I also grew up watching the hockey in the 90's, and that's still my favorite decade of all. But I kept hearing my dad talking about Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, Glenn Hall, Gordie Howe, Bob Baun, Stan Mikita, Vladislav Tretiak, etc... I guess that interest in old-time players kinda grew naturally into me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jersey47

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
I agree with grentthealien, amazing job on that spreadsheet!

I've thougt about doing all decade teams for the 80's, if so that spreadsheet will be very handy and save me a lot of work on deciding which players to include. I might go for it after I finish my full 92-93 season which I'm working on now.

Would be pretty amazing to have 100 years of hockey history playable in the game. Hopefully NHL 20 comes with some more customization options/vintage equipment etc.. If it does that could be a fun project to work on.

Nice job also on those Soviet players. I will do my remaining 4 or 5 players tonight. Btw, is that the Canada summit series jerseys in the background? I didn't even try creating that jersey but your version looked good from what I saw. What jersey template did you use?
Yes, I'm really anxious to see what new features NHL 20 will bring for customization. Vintage equipement, goalie mask editor and the option of removing helmets would be very nice additions if we want to make accurate looking players from the 70's and from previous eras. And roster sharing, of course.... that should have been included in the game for years now. So many people want it, and pretty much all sports game have it, so I don't understand why EA NHL take so much time to include it.

And yes, that is the Canada summit series jersey. I use the jersey style #3, with font style #4, pants style #19 and socks style #1. I wish I could make classic players like Phil Esposito, Bobby Clarke, etc.... but unfortunately there's no helmet glitch in NHL 17, lol

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Yes, I am a big fan of the history of hockey. I found there's something interesting and unique in every decade.... being in my mid thirties, I also grew up watching the hockey in the 90's, and that's still my favorite decade of all. But I kept hearing my dad talking about Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, Glenn Hall, Gordie Howe, Bob Baun, Stan Mikita, Vladislav Tretiak, etc... I guess that interest in old-time players kinda grew naturally into me.
The latest Soviet players are now added to the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
These are the remaining Soviet '72 players and they are now added to the spreadsheet:

Alexander Bodunov
6EGPEuh.jpg

Yuri Lebedev
7hEbIRC.jpg

Alexander Martynyuk
Xh7bW5k.jpg

Alexander Sidelnikov
vKrfzt1.jpg

Vyacheslav Solodukhin
CyNYChX.jpg

Alexander Volchkov
IUKxMc2.jpg

I love playing with this team. Kharlamov and Petrov are having show, scored some really nice goals with them. I get excited every time Kharlamov gets the puck, amazing speed and skill combined with the nice retro look.

Great job Sapinvert with your players and thanks grentthealien for the idea.

I'll post a couple of more players I added to the spreadsheet. Darren McCarty was a request from last week (gonna do Draper, Maltby, Howe soon) and my fellow Swede Calle Johansson of the Washington Capitals.

M5cRje5.jpg

CRvlxd1.jpg

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Yes, I'm really anxious to see what new features NHL 20 will bring for customization. Vintage equipement, goalie mask editor and the option of removing helmets would be very nice additions if we want to make accurate looking players from the 70's and from previous eras. And roster sharing, of course.... that should have been included in the game for years now. So many people want it, and pretty much all sports game have it, so I don't understand why EA NHL take so much time to include it.

And yes, that is the Canada summit series jersey. I use the jersey style #3, with font style #4, pants style #19 and socks style #1. I wish I could make classic players like Phil Esposito, Bobby Clarke, etc.... but unfortunately there's no helmet glitch in NHL 17, lol

Those would be great additions, for sure. The vintage mask is a must for 20, I just can't understand why they took it out for this gen. Also I would like to see vintage arenas for create a team mode and more vintage jerseys and logos. I'm pretty sure EA have had the same collection of vintage jerseys since NHL 07, except for the Mighty Ducks one which they added for NHL 12. Time to add some more, especially many 90's jerseys that are missing.

Thanks, I'll try that Canada jersey in my game soon. I might give the Canada '72 team a try later since I can remove the helmets but still the absence of the vintage mask for the goalie is probably really gonna annoy me when playing with them lol, so we'll see.

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
These are the remaining Soviet '72 players and they are now added to the spreadsheet:

Alexander Bodunov
6EGPEuh.jpg

Yuri Lebedev
7hEbIRC.jpg

Alexander Martynyuk
Xh7bW5k.jpg

Alexander Sidelnikov
vKrfzt1.jpg

Vyacheslav Solodukhin
CyNYChX.jpg

Alexander Volchkov
IUKxMc2.jpg

I love playing with this team. Kharlamov and Petrov are having show, scored some really nice goals with them. I get excited every time Kharlamov gets the puck, amazing speed and skill combined with the nice retro look.

I'll post a couple of more players I added to the spreadsheet. Darren McCarty was a request from last week (gonna do Draper, Maltby, Howe soon) and my fellow Swede Calle Johansson of the Washington Capitals.

M5cRje5.jpg

CRvlxd1.jpg
Awesome. All players look on point. Actually looking at your caps jerseys I need to make some adjustments to the colour on mine. Mine has more of a green tint in it than the actual jerseys had.

If I could do a jersey request could you do the 80s Kings? I tried to make them for my rosters on NHL 18 , but got frustrated as I couldn’t find the right template for them. Maybe you might have better luck with them.

Attachments

• A10D938D-8388-4744-A01D-E1571C30AFBC.png
    A10D938D-8388-4744-A01D-E1571C30AFBC.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 17

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Also out of curiosity for the guys who have created teams in NHL 19 have you run into a goalie equipment glitch? Earlier in the year when I made custom teams in 19 for some reason the goalie equipment I made for those teams wouldn’t show up when I used those teams in play now. The goalies equipment would stay the default ccolours no matter what I did even if I changed those colours.

Is that glitch still in the game or has it been patched? I’d like to know because I might make a 70s roster, but I want the vintage goalie equipment to appear on the custom teams I’m going to make for it.

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Awesome. All players look on point. Actually looking at your caps jerseys I need to make some adjustments to the colour on mine. Mine has more of a green tint in it than the actual jerseys had.

If I could do a jersey request could you do the 80s Kings? I tried to make them for my rosters on NHL 18 , but got frustrated as I couldn’t find the right template for them. Maybe you might have better luck with them.

I've done those Kings jerseys. Colors might be a bit off in these pictures but the template is alright. It's jersey style 23.

gtZrDOB.jpg

MrGKtlf.jpg

Also out of curiosity for the guys who have created teams in NHL 19 have you run into a goalie equipment glitch? Earlier in the year when I made custom teams in 19 for some reason the goalie equipment I made for those teams wouldn’t show up when I used those teams in play now. The goalies equipment would stay the default ccolours no matter what I did even if I changed those colours.

Is that glitch still in the game or has it been patched? I’d like to know because I might make a 70s roster, but I want the vintage goalie equipment to appear on the custom teams I’m going to make for it.

Yes that glitch is still in the game. But it's just for play now. In season mode and playoff mode the goalie equipment works fine.

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
I've done those Kings jerseys. Colors might be a bit off in these pictures but the template is alright. It's jersey style 23.

gtZrDOB.jpg

MrGKtlf.jpg

Yes that glitch is still in the game. But it's just for play now. In season mode and playoff mode the goalie equipment works fine.
Aright thanks for both replies! I was having a hard time finding the right template for them. I will have to make them when I do my NHL 18 edits that I plan to do. I want to clean up those rosters a bit. Weird that the glitch only applies to play now though lol

Reactions: jocke7

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016

Alexander Bodunov
6EGPEuh.jpg

Yuri Lebedev
7hEbIRC.jpg

Alexander Martynyuk
Xh7bW5k.jpg

Alexander Sidelnikov
vKrfzt1.jpg

Vyacheslav Solodukhin
CyNYChX.jpg

Alexander Volchkov
IUKxMc2.jpg

M5cRje5.jpg

CRvlxd1.jpg

Excellent job Jocke7! Great teamwork on this project! I also played a few games with this Soviet team, and it's been lots of fun. I'll try to make the '87 Soviet team to match it against my already made '87 Canada team. I already have most of the players already made, so it should be pretty easy to complete.

Keep adding more legends to the spreadsheet and post some pictures! Here's a checklist of players I would like to make, in case you already made them :

1 - Alexei Kasatonov (USSR)
2 - Joe Juneau (Bruins/Capitals)
3 - Don Sweeney (Bruins)
4 - Glen Wesley (Bruins/Whalers)
5 - Rob Ray (Sabres)
6 - Alexei Zhitnik (Sabres)
7 - Donald Audette (Sabres)
8 - Gary Suter (Flames)
9 - Robert Reichel (Flames)
10 - Dirk Graham (Blackhawks)
11 - Russ Courtnall (Stars)
12 - Mark Tinordi (Stars)
13 - Dave Gagner (Stars)
14 - Darryl Sydor (Stars)
15 - Doug Weight (Oilers)
16 - Steve Smith (Oilers)
17 - Dave Manson (Oilers)
18 - Bill Ranford (Oilers)
19 - Jason Arnott (Oilers)
20 - Charlie Huddy (Oilers)
21 - Gord Murphy (Panthers)
22 - Stu Barnes (Panthers)
23 - Andrew Cassels (Whalers)
24 - Sean Burke (Whalers)
25 - Kevin Dineen (Whalers)
26 - Tomas Sandstrom (Kings)
27 - Steve Duchesne (Kings)
28 - Mathieu Schneider (Canadiens)
29 - Guy Carbonneau (Canadiens)
30 - Mike Keane (Canadiens)
31 - Lyle Odelein (Canadiens)
32 - Stephane Richer (Devils)
33 - Bobby Holik (Devils)
34 - Bruce Driver (Devils)
35 - John MacLean (Devils)
36 - Steve Thomas (Islanders)
37 - Darius Kasparaitis (Islanders)
38 - Ray Ferraro (Islanders)
39 - Shawn McEachern (Senators)
40 - Alexandre Daigle (Senators)
41 - Mikael Renberg (Flyers)
42 - Brian Propp (Flyers)
43 - Tim Kerr (Flyers)
44 - Kjell Samuelsson (Flyers)
45 - Rick Tocchet (Flyers)
46 - Ulf Samuelsson (Penguins)
47 - Joe Mullen (Penguins/Flames)
48 - Craig Janney (Blues)
49 - Jeff Brown (Blues)
50 - Garth Butcher (Blues)
51 - Johan Garpenlov (Sharks)
52 - Arturs Irbe (Sharks)
53 - Ray Whitney (Sharks)
54 - Brian Bradley (Lightning)
55 - Roman Hamrlik (Lightning)
56 - Daren Puppa (Lightning/Sabres)
57 - Chris Gratton (Lightning)
58 - Dave Ellett (Maple Leafs)
59 - Jamie Macoun (Flames)
60 - Geoff Courtnall (Canucks)
61 - Jyrki Lumme (Canucks)
62 - Greg Adams (Canucks)
63 - Cliff Ronning (Canucks)
64 - Gino Odjick (Canucks)
65 - Dale Hunter (Capitals)
66 - Al Iafrate (Capitals)
67 - Kelly Miller (Capitals)
68 - Don Beaupre (Capitals)
69 - Alexei Zhamnov (Jets)
70 - Bob Essensa (Jets)
71 - Tomas Steen (Jets)
72 - Fredrik Olausson (Jets)

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Excellent job Jocke7! Great teamwork on this project! I also played a few games with this Soviet team, and it's been lots of fun. I'll try to make the '87 Soviet team to match it against my already made '87 Canada team. I already have most of the players already made, so it should be pretty easy to complete.

Keep adding more legends to the spreadsheet and post some pictures! Here's a checklist of players I would like to make, in case you already made them :

1 - Alexei Kasatonov (USSR)
2 - Joe Juneau (Bruins/Capitals)
3 - Don Sweeney (Bruins)
4 - Glen Wesley (Bruins/Whalers)
5 - Rob Ray (Sabres)
6 - Alexei Zhitnik (Sabres)
7 - Donald Audette (Sabres)
8 - Gary Suter (Flames)
9 - Robert Reichel (Flames)
10 - Dirk Graham (Blackhawks)
11 - Russ Courtnall (Stars)
12 - Mark Tinordi (Stars)
13 - Dave Gagner (Stars)
14 - Darryl Sydor (Stars)
15 - Doug Weight (Oilers)
16 - Steve Smith (Oilers)
17 - Dave Manson (Oilers)
18 - Bill Ranford (Oilers)
19 - Jason Arnott (Oilers)
20 - Charlie Huddy (Oilers)
21 - Gord Murphy (Panthers)
22 - Stu Barnes (Panthers)
23 - Andrew Cassels (Whalers)
24 - Sean Burke (Whalers)
25 - Kevin Dineen (Whalers)
26 - Tomas Sandstrom (Kings)
27 - Steve Duchesne (Kings)
28 - Mathieu Schneider (Canadiens)
29 - Guy Carbonneau (Canadiens)
30 - Mike Keane (Canadiens)
31 - Lyle Odelein (Canadiens)
32 - Stephane Richer (Devils)
33 - Bobby Holik (Devils)
34 - Bruce Driver (Devils)
35 - John MacLean (Devils)
36 - Steve Thomas (Islanders)
37 - Darius Kasparaitis (Islanders)
38 - Ray Ferraro (Islanders)
39 - Shawn McEachern (Senators)
40 - Alexandre Daigle (Senators)
41 - Mikael Renberg (Flyers)
42 - Brian Propp (Flyers)
43 - Tim Kerr (Flyers)
44 - Kjell Samuelsson (Flyers)
45 - Rick Tocchet (Flyers)
46 - Ulf Samuelsson (Penguins)
47 - Joe Mullen (Penguins/Flames)
48 - Craig Janney (Blues)
49 - Jeff Brown (Blues)
50 - Garth Butcher (Blues)
51 - Johan Garpenlov (Sharks)
52 - Arturs Irbe (Sharks)
53 - Ray Whitney (Sharks)
54 - Brian Bradley (Lightning)
55 - Roman Hamrlik (Lightning)
56 - Daren Puppa (Lightning/Sabres)
57 - Chris Gratton (Lightning)
58 - Dave Ellett (Maple Leafs)
59 - Jamie Macoun (Flames)
60 - Geoff Courtnall (Canucks)
61 - Jyrki Lumme (Canucks)
62 - Greg Adams (Canucks)
63 - Cliff Ronning (Canucks)
64 - Gino Odjick (Canucks)
65 - Dale Hunter (Capitals)
66 - Al Iafrate (Capitals)
67 - Kelly Miller (Capitals)
68 - Don Beaupre (Capitals)
69 - Alexei Zhamnov (Jets)
70 - Bob Essensa (Jets)
71 - Tomas Steen (Jets)
72 - Fredrik Olausson (Jets)

Nice, I'm probably also going to do the '87 Soviet team, with that legendary first line. I haven't done most other players on that team though so it would be great if you want to post the ones you've done here sometime.

I have done most players on that list, except for the ones below. If you want you could focus on doing them for now and I can add the ones from the list that I've done to the spreadsheet bit by bit. I'll add a few of them tonight.

These are the players from your list I haven't done yet:

Glen Wesley (Bruins/Whalers)
Robert Reichel (Flames)
Doug Weight (Oilers)
Dave Manson (Oilers)
Jason Arnott (Oilers)
Gord Murphy (Panthers)
Steve Thomas (Islanders)
Darius Kasparaitis (Islanders)
Craig Janney (Blues)
Brian Bradley (Lightning)
Greg Adams (Canucks)
Gino Odjick (Canucks)

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Nice, I'm probably also going to do the '87 Soviet team, with that legendary first line. I haven't done most other players on that team though so it would be great if you want to post the ones you've done here sometime.

I have done most players on that list, except for the ones below. If you want you could focus on doing them for now and I can add the ones from the list that I've done to the spreadsheet bit by bit. I'll add a few of them tonight.

These are the players from your list I haven't done yet:

Glen Wesley (Bruins/Whalers)
Robert Reichel (Flames)
Doug Weight (Oilers)
Dave Manson (Oilers)
Jason Arnott (Oilers)
Gord Murphy (Panthers)
Steve Thomas (Islanders)
Darius Kasparaitis (Islanders)
Craig Janney (Blues)
Brian Bradley (Lightning)
Greg Adams (Canucks)
Gino Odjick (Canucks)
Wow, you already have 60 of my 72 players made? That's awesome! I can certainly focus on those remaining 12 players, and post pics of them as I go and add them to the spreadsheet. Honestly, I can't think of any "essential" 90's player remaining after this... the rest would be mostly 3rd or 4th liners, or last defensive pair.

With all those players added, this spreadsheet will become a heck of document.... hopefully it will remain useful when NHL 20 comes around!

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Wow, you already have 60 of my 72 players made? That's awesome! I can certainly focus on those remaining 12 players, and post pics of them as I go and add them to the spreadsheet. Honestly, I can't think of any "essential" 90's player remaining after this... the rest would be mostly 3rd or 4th liners, or last defensive pair.

With all those players added, this spreadsheet will become a heck of document.... hopefully it will remain useful when NHL 20 comes around!

Great! Feel free to also give the players I list below a try at some point as I am not 100% happy with them.

Fredrik Olausson
Ulf Samuelsson
Tim Kerr
Alexandre Daigle
Guy Carbonneau
Kevin Dineen
Darryl Sydor
Donald Audette
Joe Juneau
Steve Duchesne

Just added the following players to the spreadsheet:

Mark Tinordi (Minnesota North Stars)
KisiCnA.jpg

Bill Ranford (Edmonton Oilers)
xGeG7nC.jpg

Jyrki Lumme (Vancouver Canucks)
A2mS6Mr.jpg

Ray Ferraro (NY Islanders)
iLxsBjF.jpg

Daren Puppa (Tampa Bay Lightning)
0Vd2RQz.jpg

Garth Butcher (St. Louis Blues)
avTIoTr.jpg

Rwings832

Mar 16, 2019
Sure, I can post it here tomorrow.

Thanks Man, I appreciate your Hardwork. Been following the thread for a while, are mostly all the teams you have created or have on their Original teams 92-93 Rosters, but there are some it does look you have a Best of, like the Oiler's, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad