The Art of Custom Made Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnipeNScore

Mar 31, 2019
Ottawa, ON
www.youtube.com
So guys with my Custom Roster Website I am going to go full out, I want this site I am working on to be the primary place for all custom roster info for older builds. So I have an email for it, will be making socials etc.. As well when roster sharing becomes a thing it will be the brand I go by for uploads :) I am really excited for this project and all the facials you have been doing will help me speed up this process too so thank you! Going to probably still be a long ways a way but I think this has some good potential :) If there is any suggestions for other things you want added let me know.. I currently have facial/equipment info, arenas, and jerseys. Hope you are all excited as I am.. Legit almost 3am and still working haha

Rwings832

Mar 16, 2019
Any of you play Franchise Hockey Manager 6 on steam? cause its somewhat helpful as well for player salaries/ratings and such in case you need that sort of information

Do the ratings transfer well to NHL 20? So if I am making the 1997 Redwings. The players ratings are as if they were that year? I do use OOTP for some of the ratings for the show.

Reactions: SnipeNScore

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
My Ilya Bryzgalov with the 2007 Ducks

Equipment is pretty spot on!!

Attachments

• 20200512_010704.jpg
    20200512_010704.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 19

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Just completed my 1st round of my Playoffs of Champions. There were some tight battle and most of the favorites won their series.

The top seeded Habs 79 squeezed a game 7 victory to eliminate the 2004 Lightning.
The 2002 Wings won in 6 vs the 2007 Ducks
The 1987 Oilers took care of the 2011 Bruins in a rapid fashion (5 games)
1983 Islanders won in 6 games vs the 2006 Hurricanes.
1996 Avalanche easily defeated the 75 Flyers in 5 games
the 1992 Penguins came back from a 3 to 1 deficit to win it in 7 games. They won game 5 and 6 in OT, Had to score with their goalie pulled to tie it in both game 6 and 7. in game 7, they scored twice in the last 2 mins to steal the game away from the Devils.
The 1994 Rangers took out the 1989 Flames. They were the only team without the home ice advantage to move on into round #2.
The 1999 Stars also overcame a 3 games to 1 deficit to win their series in 7 games. The ultimate game also went to OT where less then 9 mins into the extra period, Mike Keane poked the puck away at the Stars blueline to skate in alone vs Niemi. Keane scored to give his team the victory.

In the second round the top seeded 1979 Habs will face the 8th seeded 1999 Stars.
the 1983 Islanders will face the 1992 Pens in the other conference semi final.

The 2002 Wings will face the 1994 Rangers while the 1987 Oilers will face a tough 1996 Avalanche squad.

Guy Lafleur led the 1st round scoring with 9 goals and 3 assists for 12 points, tied with Glenn Anderson of the 94 Rangers. Anderson got 12 points in 6 games while Lafleur got his 12 points in 7 games. Ruslan Fedotenko of the 04 Lightning lead the first round with 9 assists. Steve Larmer of the 94 Rangers lead the league with a +10 ratio.
Ryan Getzlaf and Scott Stevens lead the league with 20 pims.

SitaalAlexandra

Mar 15, 2020
This group is too hidden! Ive been looking forever for something like this. For years I thought I was the only one into creating legends! I found this page by accident.
Ya me too....its the only reason I bought NHL 20. I've always wanted to play with all time teams.
I'll probably make classic Stanley Cup winning teams for my next project.

SitaalAlexandra

Mar 15, 2020
I oove that formula. Im enjoying these former cup teams big time
Hey buddy I'm living in Vancouver not a Canucks fan really die hard Penguins fan but I've got a question and a request for you.
Are you able to set up playoff series is between the 1994 Vancouver Canucks versus the 2011 Boston Bruins and the 1994 New York Rangers versus the 2011 Vancouver Canucks. Sitting here r in Vancouver I'd be interesting to see who comes out on top in those matchups as the Penguins sorry the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup finals to both of those teams

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Hey buddy I'm living in Vancouver not a Canucks fan really die hard Penguins fan but I've got a question and a request for you.
Are you able to set up playoff series is between the 1994 Vancouver Canucks versus the 2011 Boston Bruins and the 1994 New York Rangers versus the 2011 Vancouver Canucks. Sitting here r in Vancouver I'd be interesting to see who comes out on top in those matchups as the Penguins sorry the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup finals to both of those teams

Ill have to create the 94 and 2011 Canucks teams. Ill finnish my playoff tournament and set these matchups for you once im done.

SitaalAlexandra

Mar 15, 2020
Ill have to create the 94 and 2011 Canucks teams. Ill finnish my playoff tournament and set these matchups for you once im done.
Cool thanks I'm eventually going to create some old teams to once I get through my all-time season. The 2011 Canucks shouldn't be too hard to create as a lot of those players could still be in the game except for like the sedins ilonggo couple other guys Alex Burrows

SitaalAlexandra

Mar 15, 2020
Cool thanks I'm eventually going to create some old teams to once I get through my all-time season. The 2011 Canucks shouldn't be too hard to create as a lot of those players could still be in the game except for like the sedins ilonggo couple other guys Alex Burrows
ALSO Bodton shouldn'tbe too hard either

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I did the 2011 Bruins, half of the team needs to be created. I figure about the same for the Canucks. If not more

Sedin x2
Higgins
Lapierre
Hansen
Bieksa
Luongo
Pyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad