The Arizona Coyotes are here to burn down your village

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
3-1-4 in our last eight. We tried to burn down your village, but we were so incompetent that we burned down our own instead, and it spread to yours.

What say you in your defense?

Hey, that isn't fair, we have our own fires to put out! Keep your fire on your side of the fence!

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
3-1-4 in our last eight. We tried to burn down your village, but we were so incompetent that we burned down our own instead, and it spread to yours.

What say you in your defense?

It's a pretty good strategy really, can't stop the self-immolated guy. I mean, what do you do when this guy is chasing you? Arizona =
man+on+fire.jpg

Really I don't want them to do well because they're in the division but it's nice to see some positive traction too. Lotta good talented kids with good heads on their shoulders.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Good for them. I had them as a playoff team this year, probably to late for them to make it now but nice to see them winning some more games now.

You and me both.

I expected great things from them this season. And I hope they really put some wins together here. They are so much better on paper than they have been so far, it's hard to believe they would continue to be that bad forever. If the GM manages not to panic, then the future is promising.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad