GDT: The Amazing Schneiderman Returns! ECQF Game 3 - Lightning @ Devils, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Needs to be posted again
12E4D909-75D9-4572-851A-967F7FC888F6.jpeg

Reactions: JK3 and Bleedred

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Noesen's had a bunch of later 3rd period game winners this year. The Anaheim game, the Carolina game a few weeks back, tonight. He scored the game winner against the Pens in February in Pittsburgh, but I think that game winner was in the first half of the 3rd period and not in the last several minutes like some of the others.
He’s a very important player to this team. Big goals all year and he’s done a hell of a job with Zajac and Coleman against top competition.

Reactions: Bleedred

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I know it won't happen but I'd love to see Hedman sit a game for that spear.

If it was a scrub defenseman or average no-name defenseman, my guess is it would be a 1 game suspension, just based on the fact guys have been suspended for what Hedman did in the past.

But because Hedman is a star & a huge part of the Lightning team, my guess is there will be no suspension. It stinks that that's the reality, but that's the way it works in the NHL.

There's one set of rules for star players, and another set of rules for everyone else.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Chico leading the opening cheers was the best part of the intro. It was actually kind of a dissapointment compared to 2012 though I did like that initial bit with listing the division/conference/cup years and you can't really go wrong with Dano but it didn't do all that much for me tbh.

I felt like I was the only one in my area who opened that link to the blinking lights on my phone and aimed it at the ice lol they probably should have explained that one a little better, would have looked cool if everyone actually did it lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I felt like I was the only one in my area who opened that link to the blinking lights on my phone and aimed it at the ice lol they probably should have explained that one a little better, would have looked cool if everyone actually did it lol

How did you even know about that? I still have no idea what you're talking about, it would have been nice if they said anything 'at all'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad