The All Purpose Thread | Relevant Rivalries

Status
Not open for further replies.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Rowney's better on the dot, not that that means he should play centre.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
If Sprong cant get a few games in now with all these injuries, forget about the playoffs.

Hes getting the Despres treatment at this point.

Should have traded him for Lovejoy at the deadline

Reactions: Andy99

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I think they’ll be going..

Jake - Sid - Sheary
Hags - Malkin - Hornqvist
Sheahan - Brassard - Kessel
Kuhn - Jooris - Rowney

Makes sense I guess.

I would’ve called up Sprong and dropped Sheahan to 4C.

Not so sure they'll stick two C's in that are still learning the system.
I could see them potentially sticking Kuhn on Brass-Phil's LW.

Kuhn-Brass-Phil
Rowney-Sheahan-Jooris

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
we should also find out as well if for some reason we end up needing a centre who’s hopefully better than Rowney

Oh yeah, it’s still stupid that Rowney played while Blueger ate nachos. At least see if he’s better than the premiere shot blocker.

NHL ppg.

Rowney
2016-17: 0.26RS, 0.15PO, 0.21Total
2017-18: 0.1RS
Total: 0.164RS, 0.161RS+PO

Jooris
2014-15: 0.4RS, 0PO, 0.35Total
2015-16: 0.22RS
2016-17: 0.17RangersRS, 0.24ArizonaRS, 0.22Total
2017-18: 0.19RS
Total: 0.27RS, 0.26RS+PO
Remove outlier in 14-15: 0.22RS

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I mean, McKegg is not worse than Rowney and with his speed Id say better for this team and yet hes not playing over him. Being better than Rowney is both not difficult and apparently not the criteria to get a sweater.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
If Sprong cant get a few games in now with all these injuries, forget about the playoffs.

Hes getting the Despres treatment at this point.

Should have traded him for Lovejoy at the deadline
He's 20 and isn't able to get a top 9 spot on the 2x champs. People need to relax.

Reactions: Giskard

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
He's 20 and isn't able to get a top 9 spot on the 2x champs. People need to relax.

You could look at it that way...or with 3 top 9 guys out, being replaced by players like rowney and jooris while we have a guy like Sprong waiting...theres something wrong with that picture.

Rather see Sprong put in the top 9 instead of forcing Sheahan there(on the wing) if thats their plan.

Putting jooris and rowney into the lineup, and giving more minutes to our top players again isnt the way to go. Whats there to lose by bringing up sprong to replace simon or rust?

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
If Rowney, Kuhn, and Jooris all play I hope they lump them all together and play them 5 minutes tonight. Put Sheahan on the third line (him or Brassard on LW? I dont know who of the two has played more wing) and roll three lines.

Reactions: wheelz87

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I mean, McKegg is not worse than Rowney and with his speed Id say better for this team and yet hes not playing over him. Being better than Rowney is both not difficult and apparently not the criteria to get a sweater.

Yeah... new Adams has his own standard. JR should have taken the toy away and this is after we saw him give his own up.

I know, lord do I know.

We should get T-shirts made.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
If Rowney, Kuhn, and Jooris all play I hope they lump them all together and play them 5 minutes tonight. Put Sheahan on the third line (him or Brassard on LW? I dont know who of the two has played more wing) and roll three lines.

That’s where I’m at. Rownhack drag Sheahan down and they’ll sure as hell do worse to Jooris.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I wish we could get some clarity as to what is up with Reese. A time frame, the type of injury but something. He was playing really well and added a nice physical dimension to this team.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
That’s where I’m at. Rownhack drag Sheahan down and they’ll sure as hell do worse to Jooris.
Which kind of sucks, because I think this team could use a fourth PKer whos an energy guy on the fourth line and be a good third wheel. Jooris has the potential I guess, but well never be able to tell if hes playing with those two mooks.

My first choice is obviously to ice our 3b line with Sheary/Simon/Rust/ZAR/etc flanking Sheahan, but if we need a PKer and they arent going to call up anyone from WBS, lets see what the new JJ can do.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Not so sure they'll stick two C's in that are still learning the system.
I could see them potentially sticking Kuhn on Brass-Phil's LW.

Kuhn-Brass-Phil
Rowney-Sheahan-Jooris
That's my guess. And give Sheahan the odd shift at 3lw.

For the team, but I’d like to be blissfully ignorant.

#ThisIsWhyNotPlayingBluegerWasSoStupid
In before "we already know what TB is because of his 0 games in the NHL" :laugh:

:popcorn:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Which kind of sucks, because I think this team could use a fourth PKer whos an energy guy on the fourth line and be a good third wheel. Jooris has the potential I guess, but well never be able to tell if hes playing with those two mooks.

My first choice is obviously to ice our 3b line with Sheary/Simon/Rust/ZAR/etc flanking Sheahan, but if we need a PKer and they arent going to call up anyone from WBS, lets see what the new JJ can do.

Yeah, he’ll get screwed by them either to start the game or when Sullivan hits his oh shit point and stashes them all on L4.

ZAR and Guentzel have seen PKing time this season. Rust, Hagelin, Sheahan, ZAR, Guentzel and Crosby is there. I think Brassard was out there last night and Malkin saw some PK time once upon a time. If they absolutely need to have a pk guy and Jooris is better than Kuhnhackl and Rowney he better be the one they choose.

That's my guess. And give Sheahan the odd shift at 3lw.

In before "we already know what TB is because of his 0 games in the NHL" :laugh:

:popcorn:

It makes perfect sense of course.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad