The All Purpose Thread | Relevant Rivalries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Let's not get crazy here.

I know I've been a lurker of late, but let's not get carried away with this so-called "optimism" stuff. We must be true to ourselves and that means daily doses of sarcasm and meme-stomping. Even when we win. Because that's how we roll!

Then hopefully, if we start winning, there will be cookie bunnies, Fat Kessel victory-memes, and GIF hilarity. Seriously: any time I need a good laugh I come in here after a tough Pens loss and read the post-game. This board has a level of internet genius rarely found in other venues. Don't fight it; embrace it.

All that's left is to find a proper set of GIFs and memes for Brass. We must integrate him into the fold.

Last edited:

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
th

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Pens are gonna come out stomp a mud hole in the Isles and walk it dry.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Nope. I'm not one of those people who takes a giant dump over everything just to be able to say I told you so, but I'm no good at optimism.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Lines tonight:

Guentzel-Crosby-Hornqvist
Hagelin-Malkin-Rust
Simon-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Sheary
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

With ZAR out and the coaching staff not being confident in Sprong's game yet, this is about the best lineup we could hope for. ZAR in for Kuhnhackl when he's ready would give us a killer set of 4 lines. I think ZAR-Sheahan-Sheary would work really well too.

RizzleMcRib

Cheeseburgers and rocket ships.
Jun 17, 2014
Wherever there are cheeseburgers.
Lines tonight:

Hagelin-Malkin-Rust
Simon-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Sheary
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

With ZAR out and the coaching staff not being confident in Sprong's game yet, this is about the best lineup we could hope for. ZAR in for Kuhnhackl when he's ready would give us a killer set of 4 lines. I think ZAR-Sheahan-Sheary would work really well too.

Yessir! I am really happy with those lines.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lines tonight:

Hagelin-Malkin-Rust
Simon-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Sheary
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

Sprong is in the AHL and we have one call up left, makes it a little hard to play him.

Also, I’m not sure Sprong should be playing anyone on the RW.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Lines tonight:

Hagelin-Malkin-Rust
Simon-Brassard-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Sheary
Dumoulin-Letang
Oleksiak-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

I think it will be more ZAR in for Simon.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I think Crosby would benefit if we made Malkin the #1C. Have Crosby get the easier matchups and less TOI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad