The All-Purpose David Desharnais thread (post-Pressbox edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
even if he does start scoring, poeple will want him gone

Znthnk

Nov 2, 2010
Here's hoping the post-pressbox-purgatory results in a DD thread that is not exclusively a bash-fest on the poor little guy...

This board has been harsh on DD. Now that MaxPac has shaken off the rust, I hope Therrien gives him another opportunity to find that chemistry.

I find DD effective when confident and playing with two big wingers. He played often with Briere, and it was clear to everyone they needed to be separated. I like Bournival on Pleky's left, so I hope Therrien starts MaxPac-DD-Bork.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
desharnais.jpg

Role confirmed for next home game.

muzion

Oct 5, 2007
St-Hubert, Québec
He's a playmaker who has not made a good pass all year. As long as he loses every one on one battle in the corners, we waste icetime on a negative-sum player. Have him sit in the pressbox for a couple weeks and tell him to work on his balance, so he can maybe get back to being a contributor. Until then good luck to Bourque and Bournival.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Good thing. We need to keep the masses amused in case another player starts to suck more.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Even though he's clearly not performing up to his cap numbers, I'll still take a Desharnais-Brière and who have you line in place of the White-Parros line that actually costs the Canadiens a heck of a lot more defensively and won't give you anymore offensively.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
DD should work on his shot. If he could snipe it, defenders wouldn't constantly play the pass, and he'd be more effective. We're stucked with him anyway... I just think he's been a liability because he's a one trick pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad