The Advanced Stats Thread Episode VI: RIP To Our Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Vesey is 20 minutes away from going an entire game without being on the ice for a 5v5 shot attempt for. Hayes and Gropp have 1 each.

My God. This line sucks.

Last edited:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Vesey is 20 minutes away from going an entire game without being on the ice for a 5v5 shot attempt for. Hayes and Gropp have 1 each.

My God. This line sucks.

It's funny because I've thought Vesey was the best player on that line tonight. Hayes has looked good around the net, but he's been ******* covering the other 180 feet of ice. Gropp just doesn't know where to be at the NHL level. He needs a top playmaker to just get him pucks so he can shoot. He needs to use his skating and size more to get open around the slot

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
It's funny because I've thought Vesey was the best player on that line tonight. Hayes has looked good around the net, but he's been ******* covering the other 180 feet of ice. Gropp just doesn't know where to be at the NHL level. He needs a top playmaker to just get him pucks so he can shoot. He needs to use his skating and size more to get open around the slot

They got ****ing pounded 5v5 tonight. Think they were on for two goals against.

9PqASju.png

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying any of them played well tonight. Vesey was just the shiniest turd of the bunch

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I thought Hayes and Miller together was the ninth circle of hell.

Then I saw Hayes and Vesey.

The Mighty Morphin' Power Kill.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I thought Hayes and Miller together was the ninth circle of hell.

Then I saw Hayes and Vesey.

The Mighty Morphin' Power Kill.

And Gropp. But he's like James Neal, or something. So patient. Knows how to get to his spots and find his shot :speechles:rolleyes:

I don't know if you can call a second round pick a "bust", but holy hell did the Rangers **** up that '15 draft.

This is an all-timer:

Last edited:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Some people must have had some really ****** math teachers growing up. Also, someone might wanna tell Lagreca who Pythagoras is.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Do you have the zone starts 5v5 for last night? If AV wants to play Hayes the same way he did last year and is replacing JTM with Vesey, then we're in trouble unless their RW is Zuke or maybe Nash.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Do you have the zone starts 5v5 for last night? If AV wants to play Hayes the same way he did last year and is replacing JTM with Vesey, then we're in trouble unless their RW is Zuke or maybe Nash.

I should. The only thing, I think, that isn't working in my scraper from last year to this year is the TOI pull, so I can't plot those scatter plots with per 60 shot attempts for and against. I plan on having this fixed before the start of the regular season.

If I remember when I get home, and I have them, I'll post.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
And Gropp. But he's like James Neal, or something. So patient. Knows how to get to his spots and find his shot :speechles:rolleyes:

I don't know if you can call a second round pick a "bust", but holy hell did the Rangers **** up that '15 draft.

This is an all-timer:

LMFAO

He watched football for 40 years tho... :laugh:

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Calle Själin sported a 19CF/1CA split in his Allsvenskan debut last night, guess we have Machinehead and SFs new favorite prospect :)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

This is an all-timer:

I find adults that make fun of smart people as nerds to be as mature as those fake jocks in sitcoms that I used to think didn't really exist in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad