Fantasy Sports: The 8th edition Flyers WJC fantasy draft - @FLYguy3911 wins I guess...

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I've got to replace Aatu Raty. Killer loss for my team. I'll have my replacement in a few minutes.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
That is the draft and the current replacement pick all wrapped up!

Thanks all for playing a part in making this run as smooth as ever. I don't think we've ever been done this early.

Lets hope no more replacement picks needs to be done, but please do keep an eye out on your picks to make sure they're going to take part. I will check the news from time to time but I might not catch everything.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That is the draft and the current replacement pick all wrapped up!

Thanks all for playing a part in making this run as smooth as ever. I don't think we've ever been done this early.

Lets hope no more replacement picks needs to be done, but please do keep an eye out on your picks to make sure they're going to take part. I will check the news from time to time but I might not catch everything.

Thanks for running this as always, kompis :thumbu:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What are the two columns at the far right? Pretend that you are explaining it to a five-year-old please.
Inv% is a player's PPG/Team Goals per game. An estimate of direct involvement on team goals (all situations).

NHLe is an attempt to standardize a player's point production in a particular league(s) to NHL standards (82 games). i.e. 1 point in the SHL is equivalent to ~.57 points in the NHL.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Inv% is a player's PPG/Team Goals per game. An estimate of direct involvement on team goals (all situations).

NHLe is an attempt to standardize a player's point production in a particular league(s) to NHL standards (82 games). i.e. 1 point in the SHL is equivalent to ~.57 points in the NHL.

Thank you.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Standings after day 1

We have a 3-way tie at the top after day one! @pit and @BigToe join myself on 11 points.

PLACENAMEPOINTS
1.pit11
1.Coffe 11
1.BIGTOE11
4.FLYguy3911 9
5.PALE PWNR7
6.CAPTAIN DAVE POULIN5
7.GHOSTS BEER2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Please have a look to make sure I haven't missed any points. First day always has the highest risk before I've gotten familiar with the teams. Please let me know if the link below does not work for you.

Link to sheet: The official scoring sheet

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Standings after day 1

We have a 3-way tie at the top after day one! @pit and @BigToe join myself on 11 points.

PLACENAMEPOINTS
1.pit11
1.Coffe 11
1.BIGTOE11
4.FLYguy3911 9
5.PALE PWNR7
6.CAPTAIN DAVE POULIN5
7.GHOSTS BEER2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Please have a look to make sure I haven't missed any points. First day always has the highest risk before I've gotten familiar with the teams. Please let me know if the link below does not work for you.

Link to sheet: The official scoring sheet

Son of a bitch.

Reactions: Coffe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad