Prospect Info: The 2021/2022 Prospects Thread

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
It can change quickly.

Everyone thought Tampa's sucked after Hedman and Stamkos graduated and then in one draft Namestnikov Kucherov Palat and T.Johnson CHL UFA
You gotta have picks...

Well, hopefully going forward we won’t just constantly hemorrhage picks left, right and center.
Can’t believe we’re down a 2nd again this year.

Last edited:

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
You gotta have pick

Well, hopefully going forward we won’t just constant hemorrhage picks left right and center.
yes Benning was so incredibly short sighted. The issue now is that they may be forced to use more picks to fill needs if the next couple drafts don't produce for us.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
You gotta have pick

Well, hopefully going forward we won’t just constant hemorrhage picks left right and center.
Our System isnt nearly as bad as people think, I've been saying that all year. Just because we have a bunch of guys in Sweden who people know nothing to little about doesnt mean the system is bone dry

Here's the timelines for our unsigned prospects for next season.

"Next year, the Canucks have five players coming up on signing deadlines: both Arvid Costmar and Conor Lockhart must be signed by June 1, 2023, and three NCAA prospects, Aidan McDonough, Jack Malone and Thiessen, have Aug. 15, 2023 deadlines."
I can see Costmar and Lockhart (depending on his draft +2 season) getting a contract. The only player I dont see us signing is Thiessen

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Surprised there hasn’t been any news or info about the Canucks at the draft combine. Would be interesting to know which prospects they’ve talked to or any rumours about who they’ve like so far.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Any new on if Jasek is willing to comeback over for next season?
Looks like he is returning to Lahti. Thought maybe he'd play in Switzerland or Sweden this year - which might indicate if he is getting closer to the NHL or merely a strong player at a lower level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad