GDT: The 2019 NHL Entry Draft | June 21st - 22nd | 8:00 p.m. EDT (NBCSN, SN, TVAS)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Because there's no way they can sign Marner. He supposedly already turned down 11x8 cause he wants a shorter deal, like Matthews.

Toronto absolutely boned themselves on that AM contact and it's beautiful
Matthews got too much and they should have just let Nylander sit.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Because there's no way they can sign Marner. He supposedly already turned down 11x8 cause he wants a shorter deal, like Matthews.

Toronto absolutely boned themselves on that AM contact and it's beautiful

Not to mention Nylander.

Now they've got Gardiner apparently asking for Letang money. So long Kadri.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
the one thing i can rely on being from vancouver, is that they will boo the shit out of people and always be the heel.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I feel bad for the guy, I hear hes a really nice guy. Also looks like hes got early signs of Parkinson's.

I don't know. I feel like the booing has almost become a sign of respect now. It's a fun tradition that Gary takes part in. I wouldn't like it if Gary weren't so on board.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I don't know. I feel like the booing has almost become a sign of respect now. It's a fun tradition that Gary takes part in. I wouldn't like it if Gary weren't so on board.
Every commissioner at every level seems to get booed, almost reflexively. Team owners get that treatment too, to a lesser degree I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad