GDT: The 2019 NHL Entry Draft | June 21st - 22nd | 8:00 p.m. EDT (NBCSN, SN, TVAS)

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Angry Canucks fan here (damn our GM can be a real moron)............Realistically it's probably 60-40 we don't make the playoffs this year. If that's the case 2021 pick coming your way - Most likely in the 10 - 20 range (with probably a 38% possibility of being a lottery pick - I think our team improves a decent amount as we have some help coming over that year in a big Russian defenceman - Tryamkin and our current core improves a bit I think there is a very good shot at us making the playoffs.)

Anyways what's the book on Miller? People seem to like him enough - seems to me like he may have got lost a bit over here with all of your talent up front. Does this guy compete all the time? Solid 2 way player? Seems like he was a staple on the second pp unit? Does he play a heavy game or will he play physical? (He's got some size which is nice).

I'm thinking he's going to play with Pettersson and Boeser next year on our top line so I don't think 60pts is out of the question (if he has any talent playing with Petey will get him some points as he's an absolute stud).

I wouldn't necessarily call him a heavy player but he does a really good job protecting the puck and using his frame to open up space for teammates. He is however rather inconsistent though. Should be a great player for you guys although trading a conditional first seems questionable.

Reactions: Son of Petter

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Our 2019 Draft

ROUNDPICKNAMEPOS COUNTRYHEIGHTWEIGHTLEAGUETEAM
127NOLAN FOOTELW USA/CAN6'4"195WHLKELOWNA
371HUGO ALNEFELTG SWE6'3"183SWEDEN-JR.HV 71 JR.
389MAXIM CAJKOVICRW SVK5'11"185QMJHLSAINT JOHN
4120MAXWELL CROZIERRD CAN6'1"195USHLSIOUX FALLS
6182QUINN SCHMIEMANNLD CAN6'2"185WHLKAMLOOPS
7198MIKHAIL SHALAGINLW RUS6'4"185RUSSIA-JR.SPARTAK 2
7213MCKADE WEBSTERLW USA5'10"167USHLGREEN BAY
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Well I at least feel pretty good when we draft someone completely unknown.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
LW Mckade Webester. Anything on him?
Webster, who can play center or left wing, has been injured much of this season with Green Bay of the USHL. The 5-10, 165-pounder had 30 points in 58 games last season.
“McKade is a cerebral, playmaking winger,” MacMillan said. “His deft touch and stickhandling abilities enable him to put pucks into space or make crisp passes depending upon the situation. McKade is a proven offensive producer at every level with the ability to control the pace of the game when the puck is on his stick. He is another gifted offensive player who will fit in very well with the tempo and style of game we play at DU.”
Hockey recruiting watch: Pioneers sign five for 2019-20 | Magness Mayhem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->