GDT: The 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs ( All General Talk )

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Eww, I want them to s*** the bed against Minny before the Preds just decimate the Filth in the division finals after their fans have regained hope :naughty:

Would be even better if we could pull off a miracle and beat the Preds. Imagine us playing them since we've been in their heads all season :laugh:

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'd like to see Minnesota get swept, personally.

I will never complain about that outcome, but their fans are defeated right now. A sweep wouldn't hurt them anywhere near as much as sneaking through the Jets to build back some hope...only for Nashville to absolutely destroy them.

Plus it would "convince" them that they're on the "right" path and so would push major changes even further away :naughty:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Savage move by Sportsnet, releases the entire 3rd period + OT of the Leafs collapse against the Bruins in 2013. Love it.

Jake Gardiner said he thinks about that all the time, too.

Side note: Both Jake Gardiner and Morgan Rielly scored 50+ points this season. Talk about production from the back end.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming

Savage move by Sportsnet, releases the entire 3rd period + OT of the Leafs collapse against the Bruins in 2013. Love it.

Side note, Jim Hughson is one of my favorite announcers (and miss his EA NHL days, I don't really play it anymore but if/when I do, I turn the current ones off).

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
fiQr7pw.jpg

Two small head titans facing off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad