GDT: The 2017 Playoffs Bandwagon Thread - 3rd Round

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Would love a Nashville Ottawa SCF.

Since we didn't make the playoffs I want a first time winner.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
"No Adjustments"

Yeah, déjà-vu from our 2011 playoff run with Bocher:

Lightning up 2-0. Listen to Pierre at 1:02 "this is where we'll see the 1-3-1..." meanwhile the Lightning continue their relentless forecheck and make it 3-0. Totally caught Boston and Pierre off guard with their obviously adjusted game plan. Everyone was expecting us to turtle after the early lead. Instead it was all run and gun hockey. Boucher's underrated and wrongfully labelled as a one trick pony.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Boucher actually plays to his team's strengths and they won. Who would have thought.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

Lightning up 2-0. Listen to Pierre at 1:02 "this is where we'll see the 1-3-1..." meanwhile the Lightning continue their relentless forecheck and make it 3-0. Totally caught Boston and Pierre off guard with their obviously adjusted game plan. Everyone was expecting us to turtle after the early lead. Instead it was all run and gun hockey. Boucher's underrated and wrongfully labelled as a one trick pony.

I miss Downie.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club

Brett ****ing Clark, shot blocking machine and sniper.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Nashville has been a fantastic playoff building this year. I haven't watched much of their playoff runs in the past but this year I've been watching quite a bit, the energy in this building has been great.

Hate the dirty ducks, really hoping Nashville ends it tonight.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Gotta love the Sens right now, they can be a fun team to watch when Boucher doesn't trap all night. It's no coincidence that the games they've spent more time playing aggressive are the games they've been winning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad