To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
nhl-playoff-bracket.jpg

Last edited:

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Kings over Caps because it's their turn. I think very real possibility the Caps choke and don't make it that far but I'll believe.

I'd love it for the Caps to win, just because of Ovy. I root for that guy every year, lol. It would almost be like Sellane winning..... I'm not sure he would know what to do but cry.

I think the Kings have the best chance to get out of their side, but it's going to be a long, hard road. Lots of big teams to get through.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'd love it for the Caps to win, just because of Ovy. I root for that guy every year, lol. It would almost be like Sellane winning..... I'm not sure he would know what to do but cry.

I think the Kings have the best chance to get out of their side, but it's going to be a long, hard road. Lots of big teams to get through.

Interesting how it's all over the place, as I picked SJ over LA this year, but I picked ANA over SJ in the second round.

Both of those teams have it tough in the first round, but that LA/SJ series is going to be to the death.

I think if LA makes it past SJ they'll be much more beat up than Anaheim will from playing Nashville.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Interesting how it's all over the place, as I picked SJ over LA this year, but I picked ANA over SJ in the second round.

Both of those teams have it tough in the first round, but that LA/SJ series is going to be to the death.

I think if LA makes it past SJ they'll be much more beat up than Anaheim will from playing Nashville.

Yeah, bunch of big teams out west. If the Kings win, they have to go through the Sharks, probably Anaheim and one of Dallas/Chicago/St. Louis. On the other hand it is nice to see that the East got some publicity this year and the West wasn't as dominant as it has in the past.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Hate that every year playoff hockey starts right in the middle of finals week.

I have 2 exams over the next 3 days, and I dunno if any studying is gonna be done with these games on.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Johnson to Kucherov.

Red Wings fans might be having flashbacks to last year already when Johnson just killed them.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
What's a playoff?

play off
phrasal verb of play
(of two teams or competitors) play an extra game or match to decide a draw or tie.
play·off
ˈplāˌôf/Submit
noun
noun: play-off
an additional game or period of play that decides the outcome of a tied contest.
"a sudden-death playoff was required to settle the tournament"
a series of contests played to determine the winner of a championship, as between the leading teams in different divisions or leagues.
"Chandler was credited with taking his team to the playoffs"

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'd like everyone who questioned Drouin's skating ability to face palm themselves.

For everything people questioned about him, that one I always found hilarious.

I highly doubt playing him like they should have in the first place is going to change how he feels about playing for them long term though.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Hopefully the other games are more exciting but this Wings Tampa game is like a pre season snooze fest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad