The 2013 Dallas Stars Projection Thread

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Is that a serious question? If so, it's Peverley. Bruins fans gave him that nickname for some reason. I can't remember what it was.

Actually I read it was from a Thrasher fan back in like 2010 when they had acquired Peverley off waivers and he put up a few points in one of the first few games he played for them.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Whoa. I hope so.

Seguin

GP - 80
G - 36
A - 45
P - 81

Big seasons for both Benn and Seguin. Start off slow, 10-15 points each after the first quarter, and then they explode once they start to generate some chemistry.

Yeah I'm definitely on the Seguin train.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Actually I read it was from a Thrasher fan back in like 2010 when they had acquired Peverley off waivers and he put up a few points in one of the first few games he played for them.

Yeah, out of curiosity I searched around and found that. Meant to come in here and mention it, but you beat me to it.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Pens fan coming in peace.

I think Seguin is a huge addition for you guys long term but you might want to temper those first year expectations some. New system, new linemates, new opponents... new place to live... he's going to need some time to adjust. I think 65-70 points (about an even balance, G and A) is fairly realistic. 80-90 points is a pretty bold prediction for this year though. Then again, I understand Texans think big so... I can relate. ;)

Hope he does well for you guys. Would like to see Dallas and Colorado get back in the thick of things the next couple years. Good for the NHL in central markets. You guys, CO and STL could form a Triad of Doom rivalry-wise with all your young players coming down the pike.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden

I think Seguin is a huge addition for you guys long term but you might want to temper those first year expectations some. New system, new linemates, new opponents... new place to live... he's going to need some time to adjust. I think 65-70 points (about an even balance, G and A) is fairly realistic. 80-90 points is a pretty bold prediction for this year though. Then again, I understand Texans think big so... I can relate. ;)

People are just excited and are probably purposely posting their highest expectations, wouldn't read to much into it. Also give us Neal back, k thanks.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub

Hope he does well for you guys. Would like to see Dallas and Colorado get back in the thick of things the next couple years. Good for the NHL in central markets. You guys, CO and STL could form a Triad of Doom rivalry-wise with all your young players coming down the pike.
I don't know what we would do without your guidance.

I'd like to revise my prediction.

Seguin
82 GP
55 G
75 A
130 P

chirrrs

Jun 3, 2013
Rockwall, TX
Seguin:

GP: 78
G: 34
A: 47
P: 81

New articles written by Bawston media tearing the kid down because they're still butthurt that he's gone: 17
Parties attended: 6
****s given: 0

I really do think that a Seguin/Benn combo will see 80/70 points out of the duo, respectively.

Dundalis

Dec 28, 2003

He's never played top line minutes or huge power play minutes. If he can put up 69 points in his sophomore season, why couldn't he put up more in his fourth NHL season with more minutes on the ice?

Plus I don't think he's played with a a player beside him as offensively talented as Benn as good as the Bruins forwards are.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Saygs is on the first page. Fun fact, 10 of those goals are pantie droppers.

WIZARD
67 GP
17 G
38 A
55 P

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Whitney

GP: 76
G: 21
A: 44
P: 65

I was looking at his career stats and he scored 185 points in 72 games in his last year in the WHL. Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad