Value of: The 15th overall pick.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I would probably be in the minority of Wild fans, but I would be willing to make a deal for Brodin or Dumba around the 15th pick.

Reactions: qqaz

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
I'll give you Kasperi Kapanen but it seems a bit high so maybe if you guys add a prospect ? Not one of your top 3 even ... I know! Filip Hallander! That sounds about right. So yeah. Kap and Hallander for the 15th. Maybe a minor leaguer from each team added to help balance value and salary as well... preferably defensemen

Deal?

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
I would probably be in the minority of Wild fans, but I would be willing to make a deal for Brodin or Dumba around the 15th pick.

You literally can't be serious right now? Even Russo commented on a leafs fan proposal as being crazy!

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I'll give you Kasperi Kapanen but it seems a bit high so maybe if you guys add a prospect ? Not one of your top 3 even ... I know! Filip Hallander! That sounds about right. So yeah. Kap and Hallander for the 15th. Maybe a minor leaguer from each team added to help balance value and salary as well... preferably defensemen

Deal?

it's not. Toronto would get fleeced. no joke.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

I think Dumba would be ideal Brodin would be nice too but Dumba has term doesn't Brodin need a deal?

Reactions: exporta

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think Dumba would be ideal Brodin would be nice too but Dumba has term doesn't Brodin need a deal?

Brodin needs a deal, but presumably Toronto would be allowed to negotiate and agree to one with him before the trade is made. Like Mark Stone with Vegas. Dumba has three years left at 6M.

Dumba is a RHD, but most Toronto fans seem to prefer a more defensive player, and Brodin can comfortably play the right side without issue. He started his career there, and played there in Sweden prior to the NHL. I would be willing to part with whichever you prefer.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I'll give you KasperHallandedi Kapanen but it seems a bit high so maybe if you guys add a prospect ? Not one of your top 3 even ... I know! Filip r! That sounds about right. So yeah. Kap an Hallander for the 15th. Maybe a minor leaguer from each team added to help balance value and salary as well... preferably defensemen

Deal?
I would nt give up the 15th for Kapanen and you want a decent prospect like
Hallander as well? Is this some kind of a joke?

Reactions: TML Dynasty and 666

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Brodin needs a deal, but presumably Toronto would be allowed to negotiate and agree to one with him before the trade is made. Like Mark Stone with Vegas. Dumba has three years left at 6M.

Dumba is a RHD, but most Toronto fans seem to prefer a more defensive player, and Brodin can comfortably play the right side without issue. He started his career there, and played there in Sweden prior to the NHL. I would be willing to part with whichever you prefer.

Because of the term I prefe Dumba but if Bodin can play th eight side then perhaps a Rielly-Brodin pair could work.

Either guy would be an upgrade

Reactions: qqaz

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Because of the term I prefe Dumba but if Bodin can play th eight side then perhaps a Rielly-Brodin pair could work.

Either guy would be an upgrade

Yeah just because one person agrees doesn't mean this will happen.

In fact zero chance Brodin or Dumba are traded for 15th pick.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I’d prob be okay as 15 as main piece for manson w/retention

15th for Manson at 3.0 mil or something

not sure what else would need to be added from both sides tho.

I imagine we’d need to take back some sort of cap space

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Holl makes 2 million he could be that salary

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Don’t you guys still need him realistically?

If we aren getting an upgrade sure but if you can get Josh Manson and Holl is a piece you need to mov to do it, I think you need to do it.

Holl works with Muzzin but the SECOND Muzzin got hurt, Holl fell apart and it cost the Leafs the Series, thy had a 3~0 in game 3 Holl cracked under The pressure without Muzzin he was not effective in fact he was awful

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014

Keep Manson

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I'm pretty sure if we follow HF standards that pick is now only worth a 2nd since it was traded to the Leafs :P

Seriously though I hope we keep the pick.

Reactions: Hitemwith4

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
yes, the point of upgrading the defense should be to acquire another RHD in addition to Holl, not just swapping out the only RHD for a better one
Ya I figured in terms of trading for a dmen, if cap is moved it’ll be in form of aj/kerfoot or dermott

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It makes complete sense that Dubas will trade the 15th for immediate help. He will also want to send as much salary away as possible with the deal, as that will allow him more flexibility. Who knows what team, or players, he is targeting. Dumba is a non starter, IMO.

Larsson?...maybe.

Reactions: Bazeek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad