OT: That's it, boys and girls. Hope you had fun. We talked about oh so many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
You dated for a couple weeks and knew how much she made for a living...
You recall if she told you off the cuff, or you asked, or did you just know because she was a co-worker and you essentially knew her pay grade?

Granted, it takes me a while to open up to people, but I don't think I'd ever be that open, that fast, with anything financial... wondering if I am odd in that regard...

Well, if he met her on match, they do have salary ranges as one of the demographics. How else are you going to find your sugar daddies/mommies? ;)

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
tbh if you haven't thrown a relationship away over the dumbest **** in retrospect you probably will before you die

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Sort of high school girlfriend wouldn't **** up Hanson. I fell asleep while she talked to me on the phone, woke up, heard her still talking about Hanson, and ended it right then.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Sort of high school girlfriend wouldn't **** up Hanson. I fell asleep while she talked to me on the phone, woke up, heard her still talking about Hanson, and ended it right then.
Steve, probably?
bloghockeyhansonbrothers.jpg

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Because two of my best friends are getting married to guys they met on match.

It's becoming so incredibly popular now. And if I were single, I would absolutely use it. :nod:

I did meet her on Match actually. She didn't have her salary listed, but I think I had mine up there.

It was pretty interesting on there. I work a lot though (50+ a week), and it's tough to do stuff to get out and meet people sometimes. Met a couple nice women that just didn't click, couple nutty ones (Netflix girl), and one that I've been seeing for a couple months now.

Pretty decent approximation of non-online dating if you ask me.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Maybe it's just because I was married before online dating was popular but I could never use it if I was single. Just seems odd to me.

And all these "spin off" dating sites are just ridiculous. (Christian Mingle, farmers only etc)

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Maybe it's just because I was married before online dating was popular but I could never use it if I was single. Just seems odd to me.

And all these "spin off" dating sites are just ridiculous. (Christian Mingle, farmers only etc)

Totally agree.

However, I guess if you were doing the "traditional" methods like going to clubs, or bars, or blind dates with friends of friends, or whatever, and that hasn't worked after years and years. Desperate times call for desperate measures :dunno:

Try anything I suppose. Well, anything smart. Aka NOT Craigslist :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sure, I take a day and a half off this week and neither aligns well with watching Olympic events I really care about....

:laugh:

We were disappointed to find NBC Sports requires a sign-on that is predicated by one's cable account. Most of what I have wanted to watch in the team sports is over there and I have hated NBC's so-called "prime time" schedule of feel good fluff and all the usuals. And by usuals, I mean the events the common expectation is for the US to medal in.

The other night, Erin Hamlin wins the first ever medal in the luge for the US and she got about 8 minutes of coverage at the end of the slobbered over half-pipe competition. NBC could have easily showed something historic FIRST rather than delaying until after the end of an event they knew was a flop.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
I like killing things.

Also I'm going home this weekend. only 2nd time since december that I've been home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad