Post-Game Talk: That's a "wrap" Reino wins it in OT as Panthers take 3-0 series lead

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Not sure how this game is any more pressure than down 3-1 to the greatest regular season team of all time, down 3-2 to the greatest regular season team of all time, 3-3 down by one with :59 secs left to the greatest regular season team of all time. These guys seem to be able to handle the pressure and I don’t think a t-shirt responding to obnoxious fans is a jinx.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
If you guys think some t-shirt is going to jinx this team you have not been paying attention.

These guys thrive in the pressure cooker and when playing with house money. They're a relaxed team in the best of ways. I have no concerns about tonight as well. The Leafs have shown us exactly who they are and they're a team that can't get it done. They'll be gripping their sticks harder than Baby Huey trying to do a pull up. The series ends tonight with a blowout.

Also, you can blame me for the t-shirts:

Last edited:

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
If you guys think some t-shirt is going to jinx this team you have not been paying attention.

These guys thrive in the pressure cooker and when playing with house money. They're a relaxed team in the best of ways. I have no concerns about tonight as well. The Leafs have shown us exactly who they are and they're a team that can't get it done. The series ends tonight with a blowout.

Also, you can blame me for the t-shirts:

Seriously, how dumb can you be to want to play against the team that just killed of one of the best teams in history, from being down 1-3 in the series?

TB got beat by Bobrovsky - yeah, not CBJ, they were outgoalied so bad. We OTOH beat BOS as a whole team. How ignorant and cocky of the TOR fans to take us lightly. They deserve to get swept.

I hope we win tonight and the crowd starts chanting "YOU GOT FLORIDA"

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
As Chucky said yesterday “we are just having a great time we don’t over think things.” I wish our fandom thought the same way.

And when you are full of momentum I doubt the Hurricanes would want to necessarily run into a freight train. Bad luck to be talking about this. Just enjoy the moment sheesh.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
As Chucky said yesterday “we are just having a great time we don’t over think things.” I wish our fandom thought the same way.

And when you are full of momentum I doubt the Hurricanes would want to necessarily run into a freight train. Bad luck to be talking about this. Just enjoy the moment sheesh.
The T-Shirt thing is only a thing between the fans. You are right, players should not be and are not concerned about that. But they might even have got extra motivation from hearing that the TOR fans valued us lower than BOS. Maybe they actually did us a favor with their "request"

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
BTW as always I give my prediction and this game once again finds us as the underdog. We have not been favored in any playoff game which is astounding.
Panthers don’t want to extend this thing and will benefit with the extra rest. Panthers stay in the fight for another day to close it out 4-2.

GOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Leafs are making significant changes to their lineup in game #92 of the season. If you don't have your lineup figured out at this stage of the season wtf are you even doing?

What changes are they making other than the goalie change?
I mean, to be fair, facing elimination might as well throw a Hail Mary if things haven’t worked so far. Hopefully it just works in our favor and we don’t have a close one. 5-2 or something win for us and we can close it out tonight.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I find it worse to already look for excuses before the puck actually dropped

Forgive him hockey god Bauer. He has been led astray

Leafs are making significant changes to their lineup in game #92 of the season. If you don't have your lineup figured out at this stage of the season wtf are you even doing?
No they aren't. They are going back to basics.

A significant change would be

Bunting Matthews Nylander
O'Reilly Tavares Marner

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I'm not.

I'm just pointing out they ran this lineup before. The forwards are what they ran against Tampa.

The only changes are the d pairs. I'm pushing back at the idea that it's significant
Fair enough, maybe not that significant but panicky enough to go back to options that did not work against Tampa.

I think Woll could be the difference maker though. If he comes out with a banger game it could light a fire under the Leafs.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Fair enough, maybe not that significant but panicky enough to go back to options that did not work against Tampa.

I think Woll could be the difference maker though. If he comes out with a banger game it could light a fire under the Leafs.
Keefe's refusal to split Marner and Matthews is mind numbingly weird. The lines I put above would be the move to really jar the series open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad