Thanks for Everything, Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
i disagree. I think the window closed when we list to the Caps in 2018.
Eh, I think that was an acceptable loss. Lost in, what, seven games to the eventual Cup champs? With a banged up Geno (shocker) and a Brassard who wasn't a good fit.

The Isles series that followed saw a GM more than a year into his psychosis of tearing down a successful blueprint to do it "his way" despite the wheel not needing to be reinvented, and a coach that was already barking at the wall so to speak with the team beginning to tune him out. That was the point where the team needed to step back and change directions.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Zucker has been a bad fit here. He’s basically Brassard without the whining. And why punish Sid to get Zucker going? No, it’s time to move on from Zucker
I’m not sure why we didn’t try it for one of the 25 games against the Devils, Sabres or Rangers.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
because we were trying to win the division. Zucker has no excuse. He was brought in to produce & hasn’t done crap
That’s bs, you don’t sit around and not try something else after the price you just paid to get him. It’s clear it wasn’t working with Geno.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
That’s bs, you don’t sit around and not try something else after the price you just paid to get him. It’s clear it wasn’t working with Geno.

it's on the player to adjust, not the team. he's a professional, treat him as such.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
it's on the player to adjust, not the team. he's a professional, treat him as such.
Plenty of guys don’t play well together for whatever reason. You don’t leave the player out to dry until you try him on other lines.

If he still sucks, then so be it. But our turd coach won’t touch BART or Sid’s line even if the other two lines struggle.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Plenty of guys don’t play well together for whatever reason. You don’t leave the player out to dry until you try him on other lines.

If he still sucks, then so be it. But our turd coach won’t touch BART or Sid’s line even if the other two lines struggle.

And yet that Turd coach won the division. This fanbase sucks. Well the younger fans.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
And yet that Turd coach won the division. This fanbase sucks. Well the younger fans.
Regular season success doesn’t matter much when you look at our recent playoff failures. It’s this lazy mentality that keeps clowns like Tomlin employed for far too long.

Last edited:

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Regular season success doesn’t matter much when you look at our recent playoff failures. It’s this lazy mentality that keeps clowns like Tomlin employed for far too long.

Anytime someone compare's one thing in one sport to another in a different sport then that opinion is invalid. Even worse is when it is the same city's team.

Talk about lazy.

Reactions: spcastlemagic

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I was going to reply specifically to this, but our community arbiter of intellectual thought, Shawn Lesky ronduguayshair, said it's invalid.

This would be funny if it turned out to be true. Dude was MEGA salty after CP got shitcanned.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Concussions are a figment of the woke media trying to sell you on fancy mouthguards and helmets.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you talking the other day about how many you've had? :laugh:

So, for those keeping score at home, is it Malkin's fault that he, like Crosby, Carter, Blueger, McCann, and Goudreau, couldn't make it work with Zucker, Zucker's fault for sucking, or the coach's fault for refusing to accept any of this?

Weren't you on letsgopens about 15 years ago?

I don't know. Although I'd been assured otherwise, I did a search for that username and found nothing. Maybe posted under another name? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you talking the other day about how many you've had? :laugh:

So, for those keeping score at home, is it Malkin's fault that he, like Crosby, Carter, Blueger, McCann, and Goudreau, couldn't make it work with Zucker, Zucker's fault for sucking, or the coach's fault for refusing to accept any of this?

I don't know. Although I'd been assured otherwise, I did a search for that username and found nothing. Maybe posted under another name? :rolleyes:

It had some combination of Ron Duguay and hair in it.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh

you don’t wreck Sid’s line just to get Zucker going. That makes no sense what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad