Post-Game Talk: Thankful GDT: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Wonder why Kuz celebrated so hard there. He's scored OT winners and acted like he was getting a haircut.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Bura needs to spend a long season in hershey. Galiev is more physically and mentally prepared for the nhl and Bura would benefit tremendously from dominating that league.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The Russians have been out of this world tonight in all 3 zones. I'll give credit to MJ too, he's having a great game.

I feel bad for Osh and Bura, they can't catch a break. At least they both hustle all the time and keep doing the little things that the coaching staff asks for. If Oshie could just get a quick one it would spark him.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
And like Malkin is kept away from Crosby, Kuz is so dengerous makes sense to split him from OV. Give us those 2 dangerous lines we need

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
His emergence alone has changed the dynamic of the team. He's a legitimate scoring threat that's not afraid to shoot even when on the ice with Ovy.

That's what makes him so dynamic...world class play making and not afraid to try and skate through all five to put the puck in the net if he feels like it. Not saying he's > Nicky. But he's a totally different center. A type of center we've not had.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It's scary how fast Kuz progresses. Speaking of progression, I'm not sure if Bura is set to play right now. Maybe a stint in Hershey would help him regain his confidence. Let him destroy the AHL then call him up.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I'm fine with Burakovsky taking a long stint in Hershey.
This.

A good game overall, some mistakes cost us, but we were able to overcome.
Ovechkin with his best game of the year, unreal he didn't even get rewarded with a multipoint game.
Kuznetsov is a wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad