Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
sp9e5ms.gif

LsR9J8P.png

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I'm so confused. On the nhl app, it will let me click and watch the whole game right now, but if I try to watch just the highlights it tries to make me sign in. I don't have any center ice package or anything like that. Odd that it lets you watch entire games

Edward Snowden's brother got a job at nhl.com. Sometimes "it is what it is" (c) youknowwho

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
How many of those previous 40 Caps teams did you witness playing?

1985, 1990, and 1992 were tremendous teams. 1998 obviously too, and of course 2010. I wouldn't immediately call this their best team, not yet. And maybe not at all.

Those teams did squat in the postseason, except for the 1998 one of course. The 2010 Caps were flawed, yes we had a fantastic offense but the defense was terrible and the goaltending average at best.
The 2016 team appears to have a bit of everything, which is certainly a first in the Ovechkin era.

IMO, this team is as good as any team in Caps history and has the potential to be the best.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It hits Ovi's skate and bounces away. Had it not, I think Ovi gets control of it and at least shoots the thing.

It hits the skate of the same Jets player undressed by Ovi. That was a nifty play, he also made a no look pass to Alzner who almost scored off a turnover. He was amazing yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad