Thank you, Scott Hartnell

JustJim

Feb 20, 2012
Paignton,UK
Hartnell.....

A professional ice hockey player without the skills of skating like a professional. A drinking buddy to many of his fans, and now he'll be on a divisional team.
Goodbye Scott. Have fun making them laugh in Ohio.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
It will be a little strange seeing him in another color that's not orange. It was time though. Good luck to him against everyone except us. Hope he keeps trolling ****sburgh too.

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Always loved Hartsy, and his skating fundamentals are so bad for a professional that it was amusing for me somehow (poor skating fundamentals are not a funny thing). Great professional, great teammate, and an amazing individual. Gonna miss the guy he's a big loss to the franchise off the ice and the fans in the crowd. That being said, I feel like this was simply a consequence of what Hextall feels like has to be done to be moving in the direction he's looking for and don't disagree with the move. He was gonna be tough to move in a couple of years.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
thanks scotty

i watched shaggy back in his whl days, and nashville. man he had some games for us. heart and soul guy. can handle the ruff stuff. but his skating was not pretty.

good luck in columbus, homeboy.except when you are playing us.

GoingTopShelf

Aug 1, 2012
He had his pros and cons on the ice for sure, but my biggest respect goes out to him for what a good teammate he seems to be.

In the locker room, droping the gloves, off ice in the community...Hartsy was there. A great guy and I hope he does well in CBJ.

Not a bad thing that they have a rivalry going with the Pens...should be fun games, just like the playoffs :)

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
f3f46732f3e3dfd29c9080c739a71781_zps97aa4797.jpg

Adios and good luck.

sectachrome

Mar 12, 2010
Boulder, CO
I had a dream last night that I saw Hartnell with his father (who was wearing a Flyers jersey and hat) in a store. I thanked him, wished him good luck and got a picture with him :laugh:

Always really liked him when he wasn't taking bad penalties, sad to see him go.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Nope, I don't buy the Hartnell love. He was frequently a liability and was constantly paid too much. I won't miss him holding Giroux back. Hell, he's known for giving away a last second penalty shot and falling over all the time. Hardly the most professional traits.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00