Former Bruins Thank You, David Krejci: Returning To Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The irony of a guy who only played hard when he felt like it complaining about the team not giving him enough talent to play with, WELL after the fact is not lost on me. What exactly did he do to earn the right to have Pasta moved down? Was it his ability to disappear for long stretches during the season, or his lack of interest in shooting the puck for weeks at a time? I can't decide...

And that doesn't even cover him leaving the team in the lurch by running home after last year, once they got him a wing that he wanted. So David needs to do everyone a favor and STFU with this woe is me bullshit.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
The irony of a guy who only played hard when he felt like it complaining about the team not giving him enough talent to play with, WELL after the fact is not lost on me. What exactly did he do to earn the right to have Pasta moved down? Was it his ability to disappear for long stretches during the season, or his lack of interest in shooting the puck for weeks at a time? I can't decide...

And that doesn't even cover him leaving the team in the lurch by running home after last year, once they got him a wing that he wanted. So David needs to do everyone a favor and STFU with this woe is me bullshit.

Cant eyeroll hard enough at this garbage take

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
It really is amazing that he was able to produce right along with Bergeron even though he had guys like Kuhlman and/or the Ritchies on his wings while the top line had two of the top 10 Wings in the NHL.
And he was able to do it while being laid back and taking weeks off at a time. . . :laugh:

He is criminally underrated.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
Refute it then. Everything I said is factual.

Krecjis laid back style of play would definitely lead to his fair share of criticism here. I think we all wanted him to elevate the guys around him despite who was on that line, truthfully in I just don’t think he was capable of it. He needed a guy like Pasta and another big guy on the other wing to help get the best out of himself. I don’t think it’s a matter or krecji being lazy it’s more that the past 2-3 years he wasn’t good enough to carry guys like Debrusk, heinen, Smith, etc. he needed an elite winger like pasta. That’s not an inditement on Krecji very few 2c or 1b center man can carry the play for the line. It is odd about leaving right after he got hall but I think his deduction to return home was probably already made at that point.

Reactions: LSCII

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I’d love to know what was known and what was unknown at the seasons end and in the summer. Krejci said he and Hall were close. So I’m unclear if the time lapse. One thing I do know is that Pasta and Krejci didn’t gel IMO. I remember thinking that every time I watched them. Now, what could a Hall in the other side do? I’m not sure.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Krecjis laid back style of play would definitely lead to his fair share of criticism here. I think we all wanted him to elevate the guys around him despite who was on that line, truthfully in I just don’t think he was capable of it. He needed a guy like Pasta and another big guy on the other wing to help get the best out of himself. I don’t think it’s a matter or krecji being lazy it’s more that the past 2-3 years he wasn’t good enough to carry guys like Debrusk, heinen, Smith, etc. he needed an elite winger like pasta. That’s not an inditement on Krecji very few 2c or 1b center man can carry the play for the line. It is odd about leaving right after he got hall but I think his deduction to return home was probably already made at that point.

The past 2-3 years

20-21
Bergeron w/two elite wings 48 pts
Krejci with Nick Ritchie/Hall and Smith/Kuhlman 44 pts

19-20
Bergeron w/two elite wings 56 pts
Krejci with Debrusk and Heinen/Kuhlman 43 pts

18-19
Bergeron w/two elite wings 79 pts
Krejci w/Debrusk and Heinen 73 pts

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Refute it then. Everything I said is factual.

Why? You've been shown mountains of evidence for years and just plug your ears and continue to live in your fantasy world anyways.

For the fun of it...must really say something about Krejci if he can match Bergeron's production despite the last 5 seasons despite the huge disparity in wingers and as you put it his "floating". Just think, he'd be Crosby if he tried...

2016-17 to 2020-21. Bergeron has Marchand/Pastrnak, Krejci has his merry go round of wingers

ES points:

Bergeron 183 in 323 games
Krejci 185 in 339 games

CF:

Bergeron 60.6
Krejci 58.1

ES GA per 60:

Bergeron 2.5, 2.1, 2.8, 2.6, 2.4
Krejci 3.9, 2.9, 2.6, 2.0, 1.2

ES GF per game:

Bergeron 3.1, 3.5, 4.3, 4.5, 4.4
Krejci 2.7, 3.6, 3.4, 3.0, 2.7

But you'll just do your typical deflecting and yeah but bulls**t because Krejci doesn't make enough mean faces on the ice for you so you can't tell he's really really trying his gosh darn hardest.

Please, feel free to provide your litany of evidence and examples of Krejci being lazy or floating...

Last edited:

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I’d love to know what was known and what was unknown at the seasons end and in the summer. Krejci said he and Hall were close. So I’m unclear if the time lapse. One thing I do know is that Pasta and Krejci didn’t gel IMO. I remember thinking that every time I watched them. Now, what could a Hall in the other side do? I’m not sure.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

700+ points isn't enough for you to respect him I guess

and imagine thinking he left the team in the lurch when he literally stated his post-contract intentions 7 years in advance

what an absolute wood-tier post

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Why? You've been shown mountains of evidence for years and just plug your ears and continue to live in your fantasy world anyways.

For the fun of it...must really say something about Krejci if he can match Bergeron's production despite the last 5 seasons despite the huge disparity in wingers and as you put it his "floating". Just think, he'd be Crosby if he tried...

2016-17 to 2020-21. Bergeron has Marchand/Pastrnak, Krejci has his merry go round of wingers

ES points:

Bergeron 183 in 323 games
Krejci 185 in 339 games

CF:

Bergeron 60.6
Krejci 58.1

ES GA per 60:

Bergeron 2.5, 2.1, 2.8, 2.6, 2.4
Krejci 3.9, 2.9, 2.6, 2.0, 1.2

ES GF per game:

Bergeron 3.1, 3.5, 4.3, 4.5, 4.4
Krejci 2.7, 3.6, 3.4, 3.0, 2.7

But you'll just do your typical deflecting and yeah but bulls**t because Krejci doesn't make enough mean faces on the ice for you so you can't tell he's really really trying his gosh darn hardest.

Please, feel free to provide your litany of evidence and examples of Krejci being lazy or floating...

Boston Bruins' David Krejci a natural when it comes to playoff hockey | National Post

Reactions: Over the volcano

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
guess we can rule out a 46-Bruins reunion while Butch is here lol

Comment was in jest and very funny IMO
The team is flying right now. DK has friends in the locker room. Don't mess with that. I would not play that game if I was Cassidy.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The team is flying right now. DK has friends in the locker room. Don't mess with that. I would not play that game if I was Cassidy.
Ehh it was a pretty harmless joke, Krech criticized his coaching I think a tiny little joke in a press conference is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad