Thank me for my service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
This shit isn't funny you toolboxes. You talking about those who put their lives on the line: were wounded physically and or emotionally, those who saw their friends be shot or blown up, saw dead or mutilated children - the absolute worst life has to offer. And you mock them? f*** you.

No this is not funny nor anything to joke about.

And you know I've noticed the trend of demeaning and mocking service - you are just scum if you do such.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
This **** isn't funny you toolboxes. You talking about those who put their lives on the line: were wounded physically and or emotionally, those who saw their friends be shot or blown up, saw dead or mutilated children - the absolute worst life has to offer. And you mock them? **** you.

And you know I've noticed the trend of demeaning and mocking service - you are just scum if you do such.

Shut up crybaby.

• Haha
Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
This **** isn't funny you toolboxes. You talking about those who put their lives on the line: were wounded physically and or emotionally, those who saw their friends be shot or blown up, saw dead or mutilated children - the absolute worst life has to offer. And you mock them? **** you.

If you think that’s the worst life has to offer, you haven’t tried my wife’s cooking!

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
thank you veterans

veteran.jpg

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Thanks for servicing me. These trucking routes get so lonely.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I`ve been a Vietnam veteran for over 30 Year`s `n` Serve`d in 8 Military War`s. I`ve been Deploye`d all over the Sea`s `n` Battle`d with AnMerica`s Fierces`t Enemey`s `n` Conquer`d them All. I`ve los`t Limb`s, Friend`s, `n` Fambly Member`s in Combat. I`ve Devote`d my Live 2 Securin`g you`re Freedom`s so U Can enjoy You`re Liberty`s here at Home in the Unite`d State`s. :handclap: I`ve won over 30 Metal`s `n` AnWard`s for my Military Service `n` I Don`t plan on S`toppin`g. I`ll be Deploye`d in a Few week`s for an Top Secret Mission 2 take on ʾAyman Muḥammad Rabīʿ aẓ-Ẓawāhirī in a Epic baddle. :yo: I`m Literally out there Fitin`g 4 your Freedom`s so U Don`t have 2. No Need 2 Thank me, I`m jus`t doin`g my Job. :yo:

:clap::clap::clap: THANK ME FOR MY SERVICE :clap::clap::clap:

thx u

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
...and you'll likely be working at one of my restaurants. Hi, I'm James Crick, and I'm the owner of over 300 fast casual franchises in the United States and Canada. I opened my first one at age 25 with my savings and a small loan, and have since rapidly expanded through hard work and business acumen. Our customer-oriented approach has created an award-winning dining experience that has also resulted in my net worth ballooning to over $450 million. So if you don't go to college, no worries, because we're always hiring. :cheers:
James, my family and I went on a road trip over the weekend and needed a place to eat at a rest stop. We encountered one of your over 300 fast casual restaurants in the U.S. and Canada and decided to "grab a bite" there. What we experienced was nothing short of the best meal of our lives, along with incredible service. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank you for your service. We feel so fortunate to live in a country with so many great dining options.

Reactions: Ceremony
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad