Thank me for my service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I`ve been a Vietnam veteran for over 30 Year`s `n` Serve`d in 8 Military War`s. I`ve been Deploye`d all over the Sea`s `n` Battle`d with AnMerica`s Fierces`t Enemey`s `n` Conquer`d them All. I`ve los`t Limb`s, Friend`s, `n` Fambly Member`s in Combat. I`ve Devote`d my Live 2 Securin`g you`re Freedom`s so U Can enjoy You`re Liberty`s here at Home in the Unite`d State`s. :handclap: I`ve won over 30 Metal`s `n` AnWard`s for my Military Service `n` I Don`t plan on S`toppin`g. I`ll be Deploye`d in a Few week`s for an Top Secret Mission 2 take on ʾAyman Muḥammad Rabīʿ aẓ-Ẓawāhirī in a Epic baddle. :yo: I`m Literally out there Fitin`g 4 your Freedom`s so U Don`t have 2. No Need 2 Thank me, I`m jus`t doin`g my Job. :yo:

:clap::clap::clap: THANK ME FOR MY SERVICE :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
flag-america-usa-2.gif

:clap::clap::clap: BRING THE BOY`S BACK HOME :clap::clap::clap:

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
I salute your valor and appreciate the sacrifices you've made to for our country. Every good American is praying for your victory over the forces of evil that want to usher in a new age of darkness.

Reactions: Urblock

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
We need to get Jiminy & bluesxwin together for a corroborative story-telling thread. It would take The Lounge to places it's never been before.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Not one person with a #stolenvalor

This one was bad Jim...even you know it. Take it down, and do the right thing

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
You've inspired me to join the US army :)

I've been going through a rough time and I think this is going to help me and help me fight for my country.

Thanks James :)

Reactions: irunthepeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad