NHL Entry Draft: TG 2011 NHL Entry Draft Game - Trade and Draft Thread

Galvatron

Right here and now, boy
Mar 22, 2006
PNW
With the 31st overall pick, the :rangers are thrilled to select, from the Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League, RW Stefan Noesen!

Sorry, I don't know how to insert pictures

"We see Stefan as a classic power forward, a great combination of size, skill, and toughness. We're thrilled to be able to take him at #31."

Jan 9, 2011
Victoria, BC
With the 31st overall pick, the :rangers are thrilled to select, from the Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League, RW Stefan Noesen!

Sorry, I don't know how to insert pictures
"We see Stefan as a classic power forward, a great combination of size, skill, and toughness. We're thrilled to be able to take him at #31."

that is how u put in a image..

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Gary Bettman walks up on to the stage. Ahem... "We have a trade to announce" (cheers)

Ottawa :sens
Jay McClement
93rd (4th Round)

Colorado :avs
60th pick (2nd round)
This Trade has been confirmed.
"we here in Colorado have a certain prospect in mind, and we feel this trade will give us the ability to aqquire a key part to our future."

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Gary Bettman walks up on to the stage. Ahem... "We have a trade to announce" (cheers)

Ottawa :sens
Jay McClement
93rd (4th Round)

Colorado :avs
60th pick (2nd round)

OMG HORRIBLE DEAL THIS ISN'T A FIT FOR MCCLEMENT. - Pierre McGuire.

Anyways, connor or tyler can you PM St. Louis i'm going out for dinner, and text me and i'll tell you who i'll pick when I'm up.

Jan 9, 2011
Victoria, BC
The :sens select from the Portland Winterhawks

Ty Rattie
Rattie_Ty5235.jpg

We are very shocked and happy that Ty Rattie has dropped this far down, we think that we are lucky to have him at 35th. Ty Rattie brings Speed and skill into our organization which is what we in Ottawa are looking for. We think Ty Rattie is the BPA at this stage of the draft!

Next gm pm'd

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
The :sens select from the Portland Winterhawks

Ty Rattie
Rattie_Ty5235.jpg

We are very shocked and happy that Ty Rattie has dropped this far down, we think that we are lucky to have him at 35th. Ty Rattie brings Speed and skill into our organization which is what we in Ottawa are looking for. We think Ty Rattie is the BPA at this stage of the draft!

Next gm pm'd

UNBELIEVABLE Steal, good job.

marty26

Apr 7, 2011
:stars

With the 39th overall pick the Dallas Stars are proud to select Shane Prince.

ept_sports_juniorhockey_experts-555828432-1286134044.jpg

Dallas Stars: 1st Round, 25th overall: Jonas Brodin
2nd Round, 39th overall: Shane Prince

Last edited:

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
wow i did not receive a pm from the Chicago GM to make the 37th pick :shakehead i will make the pick now

Last edited:

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
extralarge.png

With the 37th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to select from Leksands IF,
Victor Rask

ALLS086_Victor_Rask_Front.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets 2011 Draft
1st Round, 8th Overall: Ryan Murphy, D, Kitchener Rangers (OHL)
2nd Round, 37th Overall: Victor Rask, C, Leksands IF (SWE)

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
To which ever team is up, make ur pick. Ur slowing the draft down. Please and thank you.

marty26

Apr 7, 2011
I pm'd the 40th pick right after I made my pick two days ago, i think its about time

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
I think it's the 38th pick now isn't it?

I nominate...Dman Joel Edmundson from the Moose Jaw Warriors

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad