Lewiston, NY
I still miss mike.

vmcCc.gif

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
It also says a lot about how bad the sports media in the city really is. I honestly feel embarrassed by how bad the coverage of the Flyers is. If they arent stirring up drama...they are repeating boring cookie cutter story lines or tweeting about Pearl Jam concerts and cats. Meltzer is the only breath of fresh air.

You know Panaccio and Carchidi won't say a word about this - Sam is still looking for reasons to slam Richards. I'm glad someone at NHL.com did, but I'd bet Richards is the last guy on the planet that wanted this publicized.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You know Panaccio and Carchidi won't say a word about this - Sam is still looking for reasons to slam Richards. I'm glad someone at NHL.com did, but I'd bet Richards is the last guy on the planet that wanted this publicized.

I can see the next article now.

"Richurdz is bad teemayt, help competor Jaroo hoo plaz 4 uthr teem lolz dri iland lolz. Homegren need traed Cootoreerah n Red n Shennc for Fanoof too, fix teem."

Last edited:

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I can see the next article now.

"Richurdz is bad teemayt, help competor Jaroo hoo plaz 4 uthr teem lolz dri iland lolz. Homegren need traed Cootoreerah n Red n Shennc for Fanoof too, fix teem."

I really had to work at reading this! Brilliant!

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He might have broken English but I'd rather read 5000 word essay by Bryz than read a 200 word article by Pannacio. At least you'd likely learn something.

I'm not so sure about that. Bryz's sophistry took a turn for the worst when he ripped into Philly and tried to explain Stalin's line of thinking. It was charming at the outset and then took a wacky turn...

Bryz on Stalin, Philly and Welfare
http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/...d-and-believes-poor-people-dont-want-to-work/

Last edited:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Lol have you read anything by Panotch!? I've read better on a cereal box

Meh...Panotch doesn't bother me as much as some people. I play along with the fad hate and he definitely isn't some Pulitzer prize winning sports columnist but he's ok for the most part. When he puts his wacky slant on things in a Bryz-like way or tries to be funny..yeah he can be a bit much.

ihatebraydenschenn

I went to LA a few weeks ago for a little vacation and picked up Kings v Coyotes tickets mainly to see my man crush Mike Richards.

Richards reminded me why I love him. Kings went up 4-0 and subsequently let the Coyotes bang in 4 goals to tie the game. Shorthanded, Richards scores on a beautiful backhand to take the 5-4 lead. This changed the feel of the game and swung momentum in LA's favor.

Miss you, Mikey :(

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I went to LA a few weeks ago for a little vacation and picked up Kings v Coyotes tickets mainly to see my man crush Mike Richards.

Richards reminded me why I love him. Kings went up 4-0 and subsequently let the Coyotes bang in 4 goals to tie the game. Shorthanded, Richards scores on a beautiful backhand to take the 5-4 lead. This changed the feel of the game and swung momentum in LA's favor.

Wait...you watched a team blow a 4 goal lead and didn't automatically have seizures thinking you were watching the Flyers?

Legion of Gloom

The Holy Ghost
Jun 20, 2013
Lake Titicaca

I miss Mikey also
There should be some sort of thread here about the trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad