NFL: Terrell Owens declined his invitation to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

Feb 24, 2017
With all the times the Packers kicked our asses in that era, just let us have that one lol
Haha fair enough but I think the kaepernick era pretty much sawed off the playoff records to a near tie, so I have had to eat the red and gold shit sandwich more than I would have wanted as well! Though just the way their jerseys look on the field together, and both teams’ histories, I really love when Green Bay and San Fran meet up up.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Haha fair enough but I think the kaepernick era pretty much sawed off the playoff records to a near tie, so I have had to eat the red and gold **** sandwich more than I would have wanted as well! Though just the way their jerseys look on the field together, and both teams’ histories, I really love when Green Bay and San Fran meet up up.
Those SF teams just matched up too well against GB. Their strengths on offense were the Packs weakness.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
You know, I've always liked TO ... Partly because he's kinda a dick. :laugh:

This strikes me wrong.

It's the HALL OF FAME. The absolute pinnacle for a pro football player ... And, he's going to skip his induction?!? How cavalier of him. I think of all the quality players in the history of football that would have cherished the opportunity to be honored alongside the all time greats of the game. But to him, I guess it'll just be a jacket gathering dust in the back of his closet. His bust belongs in the Hall because of his exceptional contributions to football, but the man will now always leave a sour taste. This is a spit in the face to pro football.

Apparently TO thinks he's bigger than the game.

Total dick move.

I guess I should've hated him for being a dick all along.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
He doesn't think he is bigger than the game, he doesn't want to cater to the morons who assasinated his charachter throughout his career. Good on him for showing some spine and not licking the boots of guys who act like petulant children every time someone doesn't respect them, while at the same time they can throw shades at guys for clicks without facing any scrutiny.

Reactions: Clowe Me

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
If i were him I wouldn't go either. They snubbed him, now he's snubbing them.

He worked has as f*** and earned this, he can celebrate however he wants.

Reactions: Clowe Me
Feb 24, 2017
Those SF teams just matched up too well against GB. Their strengths on offense were the Packs weakness.
Yeah. It’s been like, what, since super fast black quarterbacks started to ditch the pocket and gash teams for huge chunks? 20 years? That’s how long Green Bay has been “WRST EVRRRRRR” at defending that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad