News Article: Teräväinen comments Rod Brind'Amour

The Liker

Oct 19, 2017
Carolina Windshields in Teuvo Teräväinen have blown the winds of change. Both GM and the head coach have changed. Terävä's own contract is cut off after the season, but the goal is in the beginning season and in the playoffs. Carolina Hurricanes striker Teuvo Teräväinen, 24, played last season with the strengths of the best reel in his career. From the jockeys to North America in the spring of 2014, Teräväinen played a full set of 82 games. Power points were generated by 23 paint and 41 paint finishes. - Many people look at points, but I think their own gaming has always felt better. I am physically and more mobile, Teräväinen analyzed. Through the organization, the hurricane has been scanned. GM Ron Francis was allowed to leave, and his position came from Don Waddell, who has previous experience with GM's Atlanta Thrashers. The head coach also changed when Bill Peters was shown the Hurricanes rudder for four season.

As a head coach in the current season, Peters played as assistant coach and played with nearly 1,500 NHL matches and Rod Brind'Amour, twice the best offensive striker. - He is really demanding and he was really in great shape when he was a player. He was good at playing in both directions. Such an ok performance is not enough for him, Teräväinen describes Hurricane as a champion of winning Brind'Amour.

Brind'Amour's tough physical training has not been a mere activity of a player's career. - He's still training harder and he's just horny. He is a good example for everyone. The sharp agreement with Hurricanes is cut off at the end of the season. If there is no extension contract during the season, he or she shall be a restricted free agent. In the beginning of the season, just under three million bucks, Teräväinen at least does not admit that it would cause any additional pressure. - I'm trying to help the team in the fight at the playoffs. We have all the stuff for it. I bet that if I play a good season and get into the playoffs, things are better for contractual thinking, but I do not take the pressure, Teräväinen runs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad